What's new

"Green Lantern" B&M Stand Up for SFGAdv

^I originally included the word "relocated" in the topic title, but it cut off the name of the park at the end when it posted, so I changed it again.

That is all.

bob_3_ said:
22076_463760740695_815185695_10906849_4054756_n.jpg

Is that guy laying down the bloke that rode Thirteen on GMTV?

Since this was also a goodbye to Great American Scream Maachine topic I thought I would mention that you can get one last look at the classic looper in the film Morning Glory.

green lantern

Green Lantern will not be at Six Flags America. It will be at Six Flags Great Adventure. Chang, from Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom (closed) will be transported to Six Flags Great Adventure in NJ. They are taking down the legendary Great American Scream Machine and will put Green Lantern in its place.

Going to NJ

It's funny, I think this guy (^) has a one month or so delay on his posts.

Seriously, who on earth said SF America? And we've known this for quite a while, hell, GASM is already dismantled and construction has started. [/quote]

^^Um... OK... Thanks for that... :roll:

BTW, Chang was never going to go to Six Flags America. If you had read the beginning of the topic before posting you would have found out that it was scheduled to go to Six Flags Great America (you know, the one near Chicago not the one near Washington DC) & that everything you stated other than mistaking the two parks has already been discussed.
And if you're going to New Jersey you might want to wait until next March when the park opens again. :wink:
Welcome to coasterforce, but can you please try to make posts that are relevant? Thanks :)

Well the trains look slick...

I'm guessing those supports standing up in the parking lot were transported in one large piece? They do look funny standing on the parking lot.

Totally didn't hit me that Kingda Ka and Green Lantern will have the same colour scheme..eww =(.

Although I must admit the trains look like they're been really nicely refurbished!

Ooh, I do like that dark green and black. Looks very sexy.