-cool flying coaster with an intense pretzel loop
-forceful invert
-classic woodie
-mine train with airtime
-cool wildmouse with nice themeing
-cool indoor coaster with a GREAT drop in the backseat
-family coaster themed after pirates
-kiddie coaster themed after bugs bunny

If Gadv announces a War On Lines 2(for those who don't know, War On Lines was a HUGE ride package with 25 rides including Medusa-now bizarro, 2 other coasters, a kiddie area, and a plethora of flats), we are going to look spoiled. Gadv has an amazing collection of coasters, but all they need is to rehab some stuff, add some flats and themeing, a water ride and the park could threaten CP for the #1 park in the world. That wasn't a joke

Ben said:
The park needs to stop being so damn ugly and badly spread out.
I will agree with the badly spread out part. Has anyones seen Gadv's left side to the right side of the park? Its actually kinda funny how bad the right side is treated. Sometimes, its a complete ghost town! You know you have work to do when the #3 ranked steel coaster on the planet and a forceful B&M invert's section is a ghost town. El Toro and KK are close together! Its really hard to move around the left side of the park. On my last trip to Gadv(last week), at 9:00pm, the log flume had a 2 hour wait, and Batman: The Ride was a walk-on. A drop tower could go where Evolution(now Excaliber@SFSt.L) and a major flat could go in Freefall's spot.

DiveMachine said:
Ben said:
I will agree with the badly spread out part. Has anyone's seen Gadv's left side to the right side of the park? Its actually kinda funny how bad the right side is treated. Sometimes, its a complete ghost town! You know you have work to do when the #3 ranked steel coaster on the planet and a forceful B&M invert's section is a ghost town. El Toro and KK are close together! Its really hard to move around the left side of the park. On my last trip to Gadv(last week), at 9:00pm, the log flume had a 2 hour wait, and Batman: The Ride was a walk-on. A drop tower could go where Evolution(now Excaliber@SFSt.L) and a major flat could go in Freefall's spot.

See the problem with that is that the spot were Evolution was is now cabanas that you can rent.(But really I have only seen once were one person has rented them)And that spot were Freefall was is block off(They block it off with a steel gate but right next to the steel gate is a path going to the other side) that area is only used for fright fest and concerts And what ever happen to the bumper cars?When I walk around the park I see it but I don't now were it is exactly.

A short update.

There are only three parts of the ride left.

The loop,
59519_147857891914520_100000709294784_286485_5764117_n.jpg

Short piece of the drop.
59519_147857888581187_100000709294784_286484_3350796_n.jpg

And a short piece of the lift,
59519_147857885247854_100000709294784_286483_2619245_n.jpg

Also one last thing, what ever happened to this? I'm think it was called Tango.
59519_147857878581188_100000709294784_286481_4680258_n.jpg

jjjjustin12 said:
DiveMachine said:
Ben said:
I will agree with the badly spread out part. Has anyone's seen Gadv's left side to the right side of the park? Its actually kinda funny how bad the right side is treated. Sometimes, its a complete ghost town! You know you have work to do when the #3 ranked steel coaster on the planet and a forceful B&M invert's section is a ghost town. El Toro and KK are close together! Its really hard to move around the left side of the park. On my last trip to Gadv(last week), at 9:00pm, the log flume had a 2 hour wait, and Batman: The Ride was a walk-on. A drop tower could go where Evolution(now Excaliber@SFSt.L) and a major flat could go in Freefall's spot.

See the problem with that is that the spot were Evolution was is now cabanas that you can rent.(But really I have only seen once were one person has rented them)And that spot were Freefall was is block off(They block it off with a steel gate but right next to the steel gate is a path going to the other side) that area is only used for fright fest and concerts And what ever happen to the bumper cars?When I walk around the park I see it but I don't now were it is exactly.
Well actually, nothing is in Evolution's spot. Its just part of a path. Where spin meister was is the cabanas. Where Chaos was is a smoking section.

The bumper cars along with Musik Express were part of Old Country. Old Country also had Spin Meister. When they closed down chiller, they decided to cut costs and close down Old Country. They put the cabanas in Spin Meister's spot. Recently, Gadv put Musik Express up for sale and trailers for it were seen heading to the park. Were down another flat

BUT, the good news is that rumors of a War On Lines 2 have started! I hope its true!

No Limits, high budget! Wasn't even a good model!

Oh well, it's be cool to see what it looks like all freshly painted.

Oh at least they've changed the theme.. To something everybody knew was coming!!

They could have used a pov of the actual thing instead of showing that ridiculous No Limits recreation!!

We need to teach someone at amusement parks to use the smoothing tool and more nodes.. :lol:

Apparently they didn't tunnel test or anything. Hey, this is not a ride from another park, it is BRAND NEW! Not a used goods coaster.

Of course six flags market it as a brand new coaster, otherwise they would be stupid! It'll probably be very few of the gp who have ridden the original and even if they have, they probably wouldn't recognize the coaster after the repaint/retheme. A smart move of six flags to use a no limits recreations rather than an old chang video!

^Well yeah they really cant say "All new to six flags great adventure, Green Lantern! a ride that previously ran in Kentucky for a couple years" since the GP are idiots they;d think it wasnt safe to move a coaster.

as for the video, it actually made me cringe, It was just so bad, good job SF, good job.