What's new

"Green Lantern" B&M Stand Up for SFGAdv

I think I'll just add it's nice that theme parks are doing more recyling these days, Changs third train was Riddlers and GASM will be made into many mountain dew cans, well either that or a plane, a car, or simply just another roller coaster somewhere else. :lol:

SnooSnoo said:
Well I know for sure it doesn't mean I'm coming on to you. ;)
:shock: well ok then... :wink:

when i read that my face look like
18375781044c68449aa9b24.gif

where is my whistle :p

Cuz that's kind of being a pedophile.

But to stay on topic, I have been hearing a lot of "Green Lantern" rumours, and it would be good promotion for the new movie coming out soon so why not?

RCF said:
But to stay on topic, I have been hearing a lot of "Green Lantern" rumours, and it would be good promotion for the new movie coming out soon so why not?

Back up, you're telling me there's a Green Lantern movie coming out?

Why didn't I know that? :?

Pieman said:
RCF said:

Back up, you're telling me there's a Green Lantern movie coming out?

Why didn't I know that? :?
there is no trailer yet and i guess that is when most people find out unless there was a booth at comic con or something like that.

SnooSnoo said:
Jesus.. and you call yourself 'awesome.' You might just be 'really cool' now.. :p

I've never been one to call myself awesome. I consider "really cool" an upgrade! :lol:

Well Thor's coming out next year (you'll know if you stayed until after the credits for Iron Man 2) and Captain America's due to come out later next year I believe. And Green Lanterns coming out next year I think as well

So the ride is going to open in the Spring. To advertise the new movie coming out in the summer.The ride then will be plagued with problems and shut down nine years later. :p

jjjjustin12 said:
So the ride is going to open in the Spring. To advertise the new movie coming out in the summer.The ride then will be plagued with problems and shut down nine years later. :p

B&M being plagued with problems? are you mad?

I'm quite excited to have a Stand-Up B&M so close to me, love Riddler's Revenge and I'm hoping, this will be just as awesome.

I like Riddler's Revenge, but I liked Chang better. So unless something strange happens because of the relocation, you'll be in for a real treat having this baby so close to home, Jer.

East Coast(er) General said:
I like Riddler's Revenge, but I liked Chang better. So unless something strange happens because of the relocation, you'll be in for a real treat having this baby so close to home, Jer.

I live 45-60 minutes away so my dad drives me there. I went there probably a little more than 20 times this summer, with chang I will be going so much more.

And what about that rumor, that they also might get some flat rides? What happened to that.

SnooSnoo said:
Chang shouldn't be a reason to want to go to SFGAdv more.. :)
Why it looks like a great ride?The last and first stand up coaster I went on was shockwave. I can't wait to go on another.

Marcus, if it's as good as you and Jerry make it out to be, it must be a good reason to go back more, with that and Toro it should be amazing.