What's new

Genting SkyWorlds | Malaysia | Theme Park

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
It baffles me that a park that is surrounded by such beautiful landscape can look so… horrendously ugly. Not necessarily all their fault as the entire resort surrounding it is just as vile, but it’s just such a mishmash of themes with no consideration to the skylines at all. Doesn’t help they’ve got two massive and yet basic looking coaster structures that dominate the majority of the park.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
It baffles me that a park that is surrounded by such beautiful landscape can look so… horrendously ugly. Not necessarily all their fault as the entire resort surrounding it is just as vile, but it’s just such a mishmash of themes with no consideration to the skylines at all. Doesn’t help they’ve got two massive and yet basic looking coaster structures that dominate the majority of the park.

I think it's a stunning little park, but I do agree that the themes are all over the place. Not only that, some of the quality doesn't match. The Ice Age coasters rendering on the rock-work is completely different to the Disney's Cars ripoff as if two different companies had a hand in building these separate attractions.

Other than that, I think it looks nice and they've certainly thought about guest circulation. Nice wide paths that follow doughnut shapes. Looking forward to seeing this on the ground properly.

cocoa

Mega Poster
tbh, I kinda like the look of it. yeah its a bit of cheesy/plasticky themeing but it seems like it has a bit of heart and the density helps a lot with atmosphere. the coasters and environments look pretty sweet, and the fog helps too.

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
A POV was posted online for the park's simulator attraction... Independence Day: Defiance;

IP Usage 101; If you're going to dig around for an IP, sure. If you intend to scrap the bottom of the barrel for a failed, unnecessary, bloated, directionless, appallingly dumb sequel to a cult 90s sci-fi film, then Independence Day: Resurgence was the right choice. In other due scenarios, bad ****ing choice. I'd expect this out of some parody park on Planet Coaster or something.