What's new

Formula 1™ Topic

marc

CF Legend
Formula One 2011

I saw it yesterday really hope others find a better way of changing the height as its so ugly.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Re: Formula One 2011

Gascoyne reckons most teams will have to do noses like that, but we'll see I guess. It's supposed to be more aerodynamically aggressive than before, hope they do well with it.

nealbie

CF Legend
Re: Formula One 2011

marc said:
I cannot see newy having anything like that on his car.

It's not too far off what the Red Bull has had the last 3 years anyway, just a bit more extreme.

Looks like it's been made with LEGO <3

marc

CF Legend
Yes newy curved his more but their saying that's not possible now, I just hope they got that wrong and could do a neater job.

This year by the rules the bulk head has to be a certain height and the nose lower than a certain height and as a result we end up with that.

marc

CF Legend
Yes very interesting that mclaren is totally different to the other 3 new cars.

The Ferrari looks very aggressive.

Will be interesting to see what RbR do.

nealbie

CF Legend
Sky are to show the GP2 and GP3 races live on the F1 channel <3

I said they'd be fab, and they're proving it thus far! BBC who?

marc

CF Legend
BBC think Gary boring made one good car Anderson will save them.

Sky are also expected to get DTM and sports car as Eurosport have had a massive falling out with the fia.

nealbie

CF Legend
They've got soooo much budget to throw at that channel. It'll never leave Sky now, much like when they took over football at the highest level.

I'm intrigued as to the McLaren. Lotus, Sauber and Red Bull have all come out with massive stepped noses. So McLaren are either going to be miles ahead, or lagging behind. I wonder which way Mercedes will go?

Smithy

Strata Poster
511414903.jpg

inb4 this is this seasons 'blown diffuser' row all over.