What's new

Fluch von Novgorod, Eurofighter, Hansa Park

This must be setting Hansa Park back a couple of quid. :)
Will the launch on this have the same drop out of the station bit that Lynet has?

Seeing as Europe has plenty of eurofighters, you guys should be able to answer this question. I just rode Spongebob Squarepant's Rock Bottom Plunge, and I found the ride more rough than I thought. It was very rickety because of the space inbetween the upstops and the rails. Is this common with all eurofighters or just SS:RBP? I can imagine that a ride like this would be a real letdown if it wasn't glass smooth.

Yum. Look at it all wrapped up in that packaging. It looks like a delicious, premium chocolate that'll melt in your mouth.

Ian said:
Yum. Look at it all wrapped up in that packaging. It looks like a delicious, premium chocolate that'll melt in your mouth.
I was thinking it looked like some sort of confectionary in all of the packaging :lol:

An updated layout sketch from Hapa-forum:

fluchfinal.jpg

Click for larger image, green = indoor, red = outdoor.

Looks pretty accurate to me...

The picture is working, so im not sure why you guys can't see it?

I think the lift and drop is quite cool, looks kind of like Oblivion: the lift hill is about half the height of the drop so it'll feel like you fall miles!

The size of the drop after the lift hill has surprised me there! That's going to feel insane :D. It'll carry huge speed into the brakes too.

Just to clarify, there are still 3 towers: Vladimir Tower (station), Saviour Tower (lift hill), and Court Tower (final overbank).

Huh, I thought it did more than that for some reason.

Still, it'll be about the theming. Which is awesome.

Ben said:
Huh, I thought it did more than that for some reason.

Still, it'll be about the theming. Which is awesome.
Yeah I was expecting it to do more as well.... but I'm not complaining by any means :p

IMG_0095.jpg

OMG!! Does this mean that they will have a lift back up to the station, if so this coaster just got a new dimension...

That one and a load of other at: Hapa-forum

There is also new images over at: www.kataplektor.de

Wow, this coaster just looks more impressive every time there is an update.

A lift back into the station? That would be different.

2009-02-25_IMG_8202.jpg

You can see the path the track follows from the breaks. It would make sense. Also how people leave the ride*. It's all falling into place :D

*Or on, as the case may be.

Sorry to be the party pooper, but it's more likely that lift is for the maintenance shed...plus there's no track on it.

There's some talk on Hapa about animatronics though, that would be nice!