What's new

Fluch von Novgorod, Eurofighter, Hansa Park

I'm not saying anything, and I don't want to see any spoilers on here!

I'm sure if peeps want to know the details they can find out, but please don't post them, and for those intending to ride, don't look!

I just translated it. Sounds really good.
The translation isn't the best but it's enough to understnad what's being said.

I lol'ed when the translations came out with:
"Then you hear you come .... unstoppable"

But yeah. Can't wait and it's going to be truly unique. :)

Thorpe eat your heart out!!! This puts Saw the ride to shame!!! Looks like it will be an amazing ride. I wonder how long it is??

They topped of the top-hat/air-time-hill a few days ago.

lbeckernachrichtenfluch.jpg

That bit behind him made me a little hard. Look at those curves! Bit goonish, but I can't wait!

I really hope this rides more smoothly than Saw does though, or else it could ruin the prettiness :(

It does indeed look nice, but it could be rough which would yes, somewhat ruin it.

Here's to hoping that my theory that Gertslauer would give the Germans a nice smooth coaster and they only give us in the UK rough ones as some sort of respite for the war is correct :roll:

I hope its not to rough though. I just find it a bit funny that some people that have said in the past that Gertslauer's are not rough have found Saw rough am glad I am not the only one that get beat up on them lol.

Saw is by far the roughest of the 3 I've been on. The bottom of the main drop is absolutely brutal! :lol:

I dont understand why though, unless its due to the slightly more angled drop.

Whoops wrong topic sorry guys.

This coaster is still looking better and better each and every day. The transition out of the top hat looks stunning! Hopefully this shouldn't ride as rough as Saw, since the elements are more drawn out and less compact.

Some guy called Kooky from Theme Park Review posted this:

A intresting fact they mentioned in the press conference is, that they will add the darkide part over the season and in the the holiday break next winter.... So the coaster this season is just running without a story/darkride part or just with minimalistic one.

I don't know how true (or reliable) that is, but I really hope its not. It'll be dissapointing to ride without any of the internal effects or themeing installed. I've heard rumours of them trying to open for April 4th, which is really pushing it if they've not even started testing yet!

IMG_0001.jpg

Can't wait to ride this beast! :--D

Ollie said he is coming on the trip Peter so it does not shock me that it wont be fully complete lol

Lol yeah. I just hope it's open when we go. :p

It is kinda silly if they do that though. What's the point of opening a half completed ride?

Based on the press release (rather than the quoted press conference) there's one section of the ride that's meant to have lots of FX, so it's probably that bit.

They're playing catch-up with the construction, so I guess it's a corner they're willing to cut in order to get the ride running. Shame if it's true but it's not going to detract from the rest.

I notice no-one's complaining about the lack of interesting stuff in the outdoor section any more :p. That top hat is meant to be -1.5g!

I'm not fussed if there's a lack of special effects, this coaster looks fab anyway.

-1.5g on the top hat?!?! Whayyy! :p

Stop posting pictures it's making me want to ride that thing so badly! And I haven't even been on Saw yet.

Is anybody else wondering how such a small fairly unknown parks is managing such a seemingly amazing project? Surely this is the kind of thing we expect from Disney parks?

I think it's a stunning effort. The level of construction is huge, and the theming so far seems to be matching it.

I'd rather they be a bit late opening and get it right though, than rush the finish when it's looking so good.

-1.5g?

With those restraints?

... do they want to crush your thighs into something strangely similar to a pancake? But with blood?

They really dont seem to care how much pain they put you under do they lol.

I will come back from Denmark/Germany needing a new back/arms and legs :)

Speed is about -1.3G and that's not painful at all. Just pull the bar down so it actually connects with your legs. That way you don't slam up.