What's new

Energylandia's Future Additions

JKM

Mega Poster
From what I heard, there are also few other investors and businessmans in EL. This is not confirmed, but they brought more money in than the owner.

dontbesuchamcbr

Roller Poster
I just want to say, that it is not that unusaul for Parks to receive money from the EU. EL are not the first. I know that Freizeitpark Plohn also received money from the EU and when I was at Karls Erlebnisdorf Elstal, my father mentioned that he saw a sign for EU fundings. I didn't see it.
I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of parks around Europe, that received EU money in the past.
EL are just the once, who are the most vocal about it and don't try to hide it. At least that is my impression.

And to me the EU money realy works. Jobs are being created and the park is visited by a lot of people.

First I had a lot of concernces if the park isn't growing way to fast. But so far it works. The EU spend money way worse than on EL. I had my fun out of Hyperion and I will go back there next year and I will definately leave some money in the region.

UKCoasterFan

Mega Poster
Nice that they eventually notice they lack of family friendly rides, it's rather shameful to run a park with only 9 kiddies.
Indeed I think people are forgetting this when they always mention the number of roller coasters. Madness.
Some seem to be a very duplicate type of experience. Not sure why they bothered with so many.
Also Vekoma managing to sell another standard SLC layout to them? ?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
They have just released the name for the 2020 Vekoma coaster... Aqualantis!

Cool! I've updated the topic title here, let's use that thread for the Vekoma chat, and keep all the other generic future stuff for the park in this thread:

JKM

Mega Poster
Cool! I've updated the topic title here, let's use that thread for the Vekoma chat, and keep all the other generic future stuff for the park in this thread:
But Atlantis is for now more likely to be name for new Area including Vekoma's coaster. Maybe is better to keep it as "unknown" ?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
But Atlantis is for now more likely to be name for new Area including Vekoma's coaster. Maybe is better to keep it as "unknown" ?
That might be the case, but Aqualantis is the name currently on RCDB - so good enough for me.

Plus, we can always change it again if/when the name gets confirmed. :)