What's new

Energylandia's Future Additions

CrashCoaster

I'm guessing the mine train will just be the standard 785m model? Unless they do want to go for a custom model but it wouldn't surprise me if they got a clone.

I wonder if the tilt coaster will use the new track and train design, unlike Gravity Max.

I'm guessing the mine train will just be the standard 785m model? Unless they do want to go for a custom model but it wouldn't surprise me if they got a clone.

I wonder if the tilt coaster will use the new track and train design, unlike Gravity Max.
I'm definitely thinking that they'll go for the new gen track. I was always thinking they'll go for something like Th13teen or Verbolten in the future, cause the theming in the dragon area where Zadra will sit... There's potential there! They could retheme certain areas so it's themed areas, so that they have the most coasters and it's a themed park, not like SFMM where it's coasters... Hardly any theming

pawel98123

Mine Train (It will be located on the right from the entrance to the new zone with Zadra) will be longer, with three lift hills, I think something like Mine Train in Disneyland Paris ;) Those informations was in tenders.

Tilt will definitely be the new improved vekoma project (It will be located just behind Zadra, looking from the side of Mayan)

Shockwave will be located Just above the mine train looking from the entrance to the new zone.

CrashCoaster

Mine Train (It will be located on the right from the entrance to the new zone with Zadra) will be longer, with three lift hills, I think something like Mine Train in Disneyland Paris ;) Those informations was in tenders.

Tilt will definitely be the new improved vekoma project (It will be located just behind Zadra, looking from the side of Mayan)

Shockwave will be located Just above the mine train looking from the entrance to the new zone.
Do we know any more coasters in the work besides those?

RCDB claims the new coaster will be a Firestorm, so it will be interesting to see what gets built. When is the tilt/mine train meant to open?

pawel98123

Do we know any more coasters in the work besides those?

RCDB claims the new coaster will be a Firestorm, so it will be interesting to see what gets built. When is the tilt/mine train meant to open?
Like I said earlier, Mine Train and Shockwave + should open in 2020 (Visualizations of Shockwave are on previous pages). Tilt - don't know yet but propably in 2021.

When it comes to other coasters, there are plans for many of them : wing coaster, flying coaster, motor bike coaster and who knows what else ;)

JoshC.

I mean, Energylandia's checklist of coasters-to-get is narrowing. But since the quality of their choices is improving, I could realistically see them investing in (or at least seriously exploring):
Wing coaster / 4D (or both let's face it)
Flyer (likely Vekoma)
Mack Big Dipper
Swing launch coaster
Gerst Bobsled
Traditional wood
Dive machine
.. basically, anything.

Does anyone know if there was any mention of the dark ride in the Dragon Zone from the park's owner? Photos don't show much space for one to go in nicely and I'm still concerned it's been scrapped..

pawel98123

Does anyone know if there was any mention of the dark ride in the Dragon Zone from the park's owner? Photos don't show much space for one to go in nicely and I'm still concerned it's been scrapped..
Dark Ride turned out to be more expensive than thought at the beginning so its premiere was postponed. So it is not scraped , in fact the Dark Ride hall is already standing ;)