What's new

Energylandia | Hyperion | Intamin Hyper coaster

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^I also like how it's actually open to the station below. Will give the guests in the station something else to look at while the train(s) before them are being dispatched.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
More pictures of the Water Coaster:

Hch3pb2.jpg

4l2DzED.jpg

PXS5VLC.jpg

ipIyOek.jpg

Source: SkyScraperCity.com

Fairly flashy colour scheme imo. Not sure if I like it or not...

Olaf

Mega Poster
That's all fun and all, but when will they start on the Hyper?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn WAS-LX1A met Tapatalk

Lofty

CF Legend
I'm glad to see they're getting another coaster, without a doubt - but DiVertical is just awful hahaha.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Eh, it's impressive enough for the general public. It's a very tall and comparably steep water coaster with a novelty vertical lift. At least it will probably draw more customers to the park, giving them more money to build more likeable rides in the future.

Lofty

CF Legend
Can you see me saying different? No, I was just stating that it's just a really really **** ride - the drop is just really drawn out and you don't really feel anything on it, the Helix doesn't add anything to the ride, either and the MCBR really breaks up the ride experience.

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
Can you see me saying different? No, I was just stating that it's just a really really :emoji_poop: ride - the drop is just really drawn out and you don't really feel anything on it, the Helix doesn't add anything to the ride, either and the MCBR really breaks up the ride experience.

How do Intamin water coasters compare to Mack water-coasters? I've never done Divertical - but I've always thought it LOOKED really impressive - so interesting to hear its actually rubbish .