What's new

Alton Towers | Wicker Man | GCI Wood

I’m heading there next Sunday for services day, given the ride is complete, and staff are riding, what do you think my chances of a soft opening are?

DWq-vYWXUAA-gJr.jpg:large

No, that absolutely would not have happened. When you're involved with a group of people that think they can basically do whatever they want within parks - including the ones you WORK at, you get a high opinion of yourself and think you matter. He's one of them, sadly.

As an Alton Towers Employee, he's signed a contract stating that he would not divulge information about the resort to non-resort members of the public - also known as an NDA. So, yeah. There's absolutely no way on earth AT would've put 'ask a coaster enthusiast that uses his friend's 'fame' to get younger girls in bed to leak photos on snapchat' as part of their marketing strategy. Before you have a go at me for the above statement, I think you'd better do a bit of research into the people I'm talking about ;)

No, that absolutely would not have happened. When you're involved with a group of people that think they can basically do whatever they want within parks - including the ones you WORK at, you get a high opinion of yourself and think you matter. He's one of them, sadly.

As an Alton Towers Employee, he's signed a contract stating that he would not divulge information about the resort to non-resort members of the public - also known as an NDA. So, yeah. There's absolutely no way on earth AT would've put 'ask a coaster enthusiast that uses his friend's 'fame' to get younger girls in bed to leak photos on snapchat' as part of their marketing strategy. Before you have a go at me for the above statement, I think you'd better do a bit of research into the people I'm talking about ;)

Wasn’t having a go, just asking the question is it fair to cal him names

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh my god. Drama. Yessssss tell me more. Let me put my journalist hat on.

1) what friend does he have that is famous?
2) has he actually been successful in bedding girls because of this?
3) is he even attractive?

The Wicker Man may have a lacklustre layout but it is being made up by this roller coaster mess right here.

I have no idea who these people are, but if I wanted this I'd be reading another forum - or coaster enthusiast twitter, god forbid.
Come on, we're better than this...
Well, you could go elsewhere, Will? #SorryBoutIt

On track, though, (pardon the pun). I think these trains are pretty beautiful - up there as the best GCI trains I've seen!

If Gater doesn't lose his job for this, there's something much more serious that he's done coming right around the corner....

In other news, Wicker Man looks far better than I thought it would, the testing videos, and new photos, all show it to be Merlin Magic Making at their very best. Yeah the rides layout isn't amazing, and it should have been far better really, but it fits the park and will be very good at the very least and I genuinely think it'll be right up there with Nemesis in terms of UK enthusiast popularity