What's new

Guangzhou Wanda Theme Park | Guangzhou | Theme Park

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
And also, did we find out if it’s a standup or not? Rcdb still lists it as one.

It's a sitdown I'm afraid. That comes from someone who's seen the trains.
The original bit of it being a Standup came from the ECC's First Drop magazine and in the latest edition they printed a correction that its actually a sitdown too.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Took them a while to build the second launched full-circuit Invert, didn't it? Not sure if I'm more puzzled by the fact that Volcano remained the only one for so long, or the fact that they decided to give it another go.

Benenen

Hyper Poster
Can't wait to see a video of this duelling. The actual layouts look tight too, lots of brutal looking transitions and hopefully some powerful airtime hills. Despite the gimmick they've still packed in an Intamin-ey looking coaster.

But bloody hell, that support structure for the loop that's half red and green looks disgusting. There's so many other colour combinations that would be both easy on the eye and make each track stand out.

Ethan

Strata Poster
Looks fab I love it <3 I just wish they made all the supports grey or white, would have looked so much cleaner.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
^Is that Intamin's second ever zero-g roll right there?

Also, I'm not overly fussed on the layouts, there does look to be some dull moments mixed in with the inversions.

Kalistos

Mega Poster
I really don't understand the point of getting a duelling ride that's never going to duel anyway. I mean it's China. And Wanda already doesn't make Battle of Jungle King duel. :emoji_thinking: