What's new

Your Park Itinerary 2011

I left out Waldameeer when I go to visit my sister, who only lives about a mile away, and La Ronde when we go to Montréal over Labor Day weekend.
Lots of new credz in 2011! :--D

Not renewing the AP this year, so I'm expecting less quick trips to Thrope and Legoland, that being said we'll make use of what we can. Also got a holiday booked in Madrid, two new parks for us there.

So:

- Alton Towers in February half-term.
- Thorpe 13th March (the day before my AP runs out, not renewing)
- Parque Warner
- Parque de Atracctiones
- I imagine we'll do the Legoland fireworks again late in the year.

So this year I'm gonna try and get some more UK parks off my list. Hopefully these will include:

the re-opening of Dreamland!!!!
LWV
Mingo
Oakwood
Camelot
Wicksteed
Fantasy Island (and surrounding creds?)
and maybe a trip to Norfolk to the Great Yarmouth area

I also plan to go back to:
Blackpool (need my other two steeplechase creds)
Alton (going for Feb half term, can't wait!)
and of course lots of Thorpe, Chessie and Legoland

As for trips abroad, I have somehow planned a trip to Toverland and Efteling in addition to the Netherlands live, and then there's the Italy live.

I haven't decided what I'm doing for summer holidays yet. There was talk of the US - in which case I'll get some other parks in, but nothing's planned yet.

Phew! This year's going to be crazy!! :--D

The amount of people wanting to visit Oakwood this year is quite high. Maybe if there isn't a live we should organise a gathering...

^Megafobia darling. ;)

If peeps are going, I'm up for an Oakwood trip. It's not really that far from Bristol.

^ Edited, sorry (I'm trying to speed-write a report on catalytic converters at the same time, spelling has gone out the window! lol)

^ Ok will do Jordan. :--D
I'm often up that way as my friend lives just down the road, but I'll most likely leave a visit to Wicksteed till the summertime, and have a really chilled day, with maybe a picnic...

I'd love to head back to Wicksteed again, it's brilliant.

If it's in the summer, it'll be great for a day out and picnic so keep us informed :)

Definite:
Thorpe
Oakwood

Maybe:
Alton
Drayton

I think this year will be UK only parks for me... hopefully somewhere outside of the UK next year.

Aside from occasional trips to KI and CP, I am trying to work up a trip to Holiday World. On par with my one new park per year quota!

Joey said:
Hixee said:
^Megafobia darling. ;)

If peeps are going, I'm up for an Oakwood trip. It's not really that far from Bristol.
It's already been made clear to you that you are not invited.
This is where we need a 'sarcastic' smiley. I can never tell with these things...