What's new

Your Park Itinerary 2011

Mike

Giga Poster
Ok, I have a pretty decent idea of what Im doing this year now if all goes well, so here's my list, with new credits I should/might be getting in brackets! :p

Alton Towers [0]
Phantasialand [5]
Toverland [3]
Efteling [6]
Walibi Holland [6]
Adventure Island [1]
Busch Gardens Africa [7]
SeaWorld Orlando [2]
WDW Hollywood Studios [0]
WDW Animal Kingdom [3]
WDW Epcot [0]
WDW Magic Kingdom [0]
Universal Studios Florida [2]
Islands of Adventure [4]

I think that's going to be it, but there are possibilities that I could make it to SF Magic Mountain [4], Clacton Pier [2], Adventure Island [1] as well as various of the smaller Florida parks.

So, not a bad haul. Not as good as the last few years, but that's to be expected really, and I'm happy with that list (although my wallet may ot be :p).

Dave

CF Legend
Clarence Pier probably.

Then Thorpe and Chessie for my birthday since it falls on that day again.

Snoo

The Legend
Snoo said:
Six Flags Great Adventure
Lake Compounce
Six Flags New England
Canobie Park
Quassy Amusement Park
Dorney Park
Knoebels
Cedar Point
Waldameer

MAYBE going to Texas.. we'll see.

Well..

Def:
Cedar Point
Waldameer

Maybe:
Knoebels
Canobie

Gonna be the slowest summer I've had in half a decade.

Lofty

CF Legend
Mine's **** this year, but it's worth saving for next year <3

Definite
Alton
Thorpe
Chessington
Blackpool PB
Flamingoland
Walibi Holland

Maybe
Drayton Manor
Lightwater Valley
Port Aventura

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
bizarrofan10 said:
Snoo said:

Lemme guess.......the baby
Actually it's the cancellation of the Northeast CF-Live we were planning on. Snoo was going since it was taking place before the baby is due.
Surprisingly enough my itinerary remains the same even with the Northeast CF-Live cancellation. I'll just be going to those parks at different dates.
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Maybe:
Martin's Fantasy Island
You have to go if you haven't been already. Flight star flyer & Silver Coment <3
Aidan also loves the canoes. :lol:

Snoo

The Legend
bizarrofan10 said:
Snoo said:

Lemme guess.......the baby

As Jerry said.. that isn't the whole reason as she isn't going to come into the world until late July.. just the Live was canceled and I don't really have a huge reason to drag my pregnant wife around to parks she can't do anything at. ;)

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Now that the 2011 US Live has been canceled, my list is now even shorter:

Cedar Point
King's Island

Maybes:
Michigan's Adventure
Waldameer
Kennywood
Lake Compounce(If Snoo is serious about a weekend out there)

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Well here is my edited one:

For Sure/Completed
SFoT
WoF

More than likely
SFStL
SDC

Hopefully
Wherever/if there is a US Ghosterforce

Colossus

Giga Poster
Done Flamingo land and Thorpe already, in June me and the missus are having a coaster tour 8 parks in 8 days, Fantasy Island, Lightwater Valley, Flamingo Land, Blackpool, Drayton Manor, Chessington, Thorpe park and Alton Towers. Then whatever else happens, happens.

reddude333

Giga Poster
I'd be happy making it to either SFMM or Knott's...don't see much else being possible and even those are big maybes...ugh, being in college with no car sucks...maybe I will get to go to California's Great America...

Bottom_Feeder_13

Hyper Poster
Done:
Disneyland / California Adventure

Planned:
Six Flags Magic Mountain x2
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

Hopefully:
Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
California's Great America
Knott's Berry Farm

A

Anonymous

Having done pre-season trips to Liseberg and Gröna Lund and a real park visit to Alton towers together with CF, then the rest of the season looks pretty good in terms of new parks, especially with the upcoming trip to southern Europe this august:

Belantis
Freizeitpark Plohn
Bayern Park
Erlebnispark Strasswalchen
Lollihop
Skyline Park
Gardaland
Mirabilandia
Fiabilandia
Miragica
Zoosafari Fasanolandia
Rainbow MagicLand
Zoomarine
Movieland Studios
Conny-Land
Steinwasen Park
Europa Park
Fraispertuis City
Walygator Parc
Plopsa Coo
Fort Fun Abenteuerland
Hollywood & Safaripark
Potts Park
Heide Park Soltau

(now when I think about it then it might be the other way around...)

Then there is also a small chance that I end up going to the CF America Live later this year as well...

A101

Mega Poster
I can never really get to as many parks in a year, every year as I'd like. This is a moderate year with DLR, USH, SFMM, and my home park Canada's Wonderland.

D1993

Hyper Poster
well unfortunately because i live in sydney and the nearest theme park is a 10-11 hour drive i wont get to many theme parks.
however i am going to usa in a couple weeks and gold coast this november.
so theme park line up for 2011 should be

Six Flags Great Adventure
Kings Dominion
Dorneypark
Cedar Point
Movieworld Austraila
Dreamworld Australia

madhjsp

Giga Poster
^^ Interesting choice of US parks you've got there, D1993. SFGAdv and CP are pretty understandable as coaster meccas, but doing Kings Dominion over Busch Gardens Williamsburg seems curious to me, unless you're trying to grab as many creds as possible. KD does have the fantastic I305, but BGW is a much nicer park in pretty much every way. You should do both parks if you have the time, but if not, I'd recommend BGW 10 times out of 10. It's worth the creds you're passing up at KD (which really only has 4 good ones in I305, Dominator, Volcano, and Flight of Fear).
Dorney over Hershey seems interesting, too, though not having been to either, I can't speak to that choice from personal experience.

Anyway my own park itinerary is all pretty up in the air, as it is every year. Nothing gets set in stone too far in advance but this is what I'm looking into for the summer.

Already done:
Kings Dominion back in April

Likely:
BGW in early July
SFGAdv in late July, first time for me

Possible:
Six Flags America in early-mid August, meant to go back in May to grab the credz but a conflict came up.
BGW or KD in October for Halloween.

So yeah, nothing too exciting.