Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Baseball

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Skate and snowboarding. Its so much fun to ollie on and off kerbs annoying the neighbours, or to carve down the side of a mountain.. mmm...

thx

Mega Poster
Football (soccer), even if I don't play it so much as before, but when I do, I usually really enjoy it aswell as watching it, I'll try to watch as much as I can. The sport I 'do'/ play the most is Badminton, which I really like and am the best in (compared to the other sports I do).
I do also swim quite much, about once a week, it have been a 'family tradition' since some 6 or more years back. I don't especially like it, but it's ok and usually you feel relaxed afterwards.

Athletics! Great fun to take part in, good to watch, it's one of the more high adrenaline and furious sports I find. And it varies so much too!
Yeah. Last Saturday I was watching the World Championships in Helsinki, it was nice and I didn't get bored (sometimes I do), luckily it didn't rain. lol. The athletic sports I like are running, sprinting and long jump though it's a long time since I last did them.

I do also like playing "ping pong" or tabletennis, but it was a long time since I last did it. In winter I like skiing downhill, with snowblades.

FastAndFurious

Mega Poster
I voted other because I like boxing and racing sports. Street racing isn't considered as sport my many people however off road racing is certainly a kind of sport activity.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
right on TPF! Cricket rocks, i also like F1, footie, skiing. Bit of a shame that the ashes is 1 all, bloomin aussies!

A

Anonymous

Rugby League. I have never seen a boring game of RL imo, so easy to play as well, it's just getting good at it lol :D

Leeds v Bradford on friday. COME ON YOU RHINO'S!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Football, great fun, hurling abuse at the ref is so much fun...

Although you sometimes need a deep wallet to watch it, I plan to play it a bit more, I need to get fit again...

A

Anonymous

Basketball. Pretty much consumes all of my time outside of school and work.

A

Anonymous

Not being big headed but I'm a sports geek ( jock whatever you wanna call it)

My favourite sport is american football.... Jus fell in love with it 2 years ago and started to play last year. So satisfying watching someone get layed out....even better doing it yourself, especially when the person it 8 stone. Its cool but I hate when people jus say its poofs rugby..... Also, go www.nfl.com and click on the players bit and search for a guy called 'lorn mayers' . Used to play for my team....man I was training with him in february..... Playing in the NFL is one of my dreams

Anyway like 2% behind american football is normal football. I jus love playing it and watching it. I love playing anywhere on defence or midfield and jus hasslin players.... and taking 100mph wild shots too..... ANother one of my dreams would be to play for England....

I used to diss cricket but now I understand what the man is sayin its actually quite good fun to watch and great fun to play ( when your winning :-D )

Rugby is fun when people arent terrified of getting tackled.

I love to play tennis when I can and wimbledon rocks!

F1 is good.....

Athletics is great , but not when your country is getting 2 medals. 800 metres is so much fun to run..... Jus overtake everyone on the last 150 metres.... yeah!

Badminton is a piece of piss, but some guys at school are really good and make you run round the court like a clown... great sport though.

I was watching NASN at my mates yesterday and baseball is just long. The guy pitches then the batter walks away to strech n stuff....could somebody explain?!

Cant beleive basketball isnt there. Its great fun to watch and even funner to play. Some people at school just dont learn though. When I jump jus stand there dont slap the crap out of me....

I just love all sports as theyre jus fun to play and to watch. Also its a dicipline , like showing respect to the coach, your team mates if its a team game and to yourself. Also its conditioning your body, to make it better.

A

Anonymous

Debating.

I know, but before you get all keen, Cardiff University got their debating society reclassified as a sports society (as they have teams and regularly compete) to get more funding. So, by a very tenuous link, it's a sport.

Other pseudo-sports I enjoy are newbie baiting and canoe polo.

A

Anonymous

Yea i love sport and i would say that football is probly one of my favorites sports, but i also like rugby and fishing which are sports as well.

A

Anonymous

I love sport so it would be hard to chose, i think my favorite is probly rugby, and fishing thats a sport and also football love it.

Emmmerrrr

Mega Poster
I voted other, because dance is a sport.

If it had to be one out of the list though, it would be athletics, I hate long distance running, but love sprinting and surprised myself by throwing a discus a very long way in PE this week. :)
I like badminton too though.