• Baseball

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Drinki

Roller Poster
orienteering

badminton and tennis are great fun to play but my favorite sport is the lesser known Orienteering. Orienteering is following a set course on a map across all terrain trying to complete the course and finish in the quickest time possible. :D

stanford911

Mega Poster
I've two. And they contrast quite a bit.
One is boxing. I enjoy it, but only because our club members dont take it as serious as proper clubs. So we train together, share eachothers knowledge and experiences. And we can also have a chat whilst battering eachother. :lol:
The other is golf. I know it seems like a rich twat's game, but its really quite fun once youve gotten into it. It is NOT a good walk spoilt before anyone says it.:p

A

Anonymous

I no i have posted on here but i have just taken up javellen now, and have thrown it 32Meters 45cm and that's good.

Snoo

The Legend
Track & Field.. easily.

People think running is easy. Then I just laugh and walk away, because they have no idea.

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
Same as Snoo.

Since I took up a pastime of Junk eating this year, I have drastically slowed down on the Track. :(

I NEED to start a healthy diet goddamn it!

(And it is very hard, because your breathing needs to be timed with your pace)

Josh73

Giga Poster
Snoo said:
People think running is easy. Then I just laugh and walk away, because they have no idea

That hapens to me ALOT. It is freaking annoying. They don't even know the half of it.

bizarrofan10

Hyper Poster
Favorite sports to play competitively:
1. Tennis
2. Soccer

Favorite sports to watch:
1. Tennis
2. American Football
3. Soccer
4. Basketball

The one thing people just don't understand is the difference between sports for fun and competitive sports. I play more than two sports for fun, but competitively in a league, just tennis and soccer.