3. Millenium Force - Cedar Point
4. Skyrush - Hersey Park
5. Dinoconda - China Dinosaur Park
6. Voyage - Holiday World
7. El Toro - Six Flags Great Adventure
8. DC Rivals Hypercoaster - Warner Bros. Movie World
9. T Express - Everland
10: Top Thrill Dragster - Cedar Point

Wildfire at Kolmarden, Helix at Liseberg and Expedition GeForce would all be on this list but I should be doing all of them this year as tickets have already been booked.

Hyde

I Lied About My Age!
Staff member
Social Media Team
Five that would be great to get to:

1. Lightning Rod - DW
2. Goliath - SFGA
3. Steel Curtain - Kennywood
4. Leap the Dips - Lakemont
5. Leviathan - CW

Chris Coasters

My top to do's are any RMC creation that isn't Wicked Cyclone or New Texas Giant. So I decided to do a non RMC top 10 in no particular order.

1. Helix - Liseberg
2. Taron - Phantasialand
3. Boardwalk Bullet - Kemah Boardwalk
4. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park
5. Nemesis - Alton Towers
6. Leviathan - Canada's Wonderland
7. Lost Coaster of Superstition Mountain - Indiana Beach
8. Ravine Flyer II - Waldameer
9. Indiana Jones et le Temple du Peril - Disneyland Paris
10. Kersplash - Edaville USA (They bought this piece of trash from the Washington State Fair years ago!!!!!! And every year RCDB says its opening during the current year and it never opens and its like 20 minutes from my house and just want it to open for the cred)

MestnyiGeroi

10. Kersplash - Edaville USA (They bought this piece of trash from the Washington State Fair years ago!!!!!! And every year RCDB says its opening during the current year and it never opens and its like 20 minutes from my house and just want it to open for the cred)
In the meantime, you’ll just have to keep rockin Troublesome Trucks Runaway Coaster! Comes free with spinal readjustment jerk on the lift hill and rare points on coaster-count!

JJLehto

With some long time goals knocked off, Steel Vengeance, and new crops of rides/discoveries here's my 2019 to do list:

1: X2
2: Lightning Rod
3: Fury 325
4-10 in no real order:
Formula Rossa, Expedition GeForce, Shambhala, Taron, Cannibal, Karnan, Do-Dodonpa (they made the launch even faster in an even shorter time!?)

Honorable mention: Hyperion, Flying Aces, DC Rivals Hypercoaster, Wodan Timbur, Cu Chulainn, all the epic chinese wooden coasters

I want to do all the RMC's but having been on a few biggies I at least know the experience now, and while lots of woodies look great in Europe, Asia (and the US) hard to imagine any standing out above what I've done. So my list is less clogged with RMCs and more international (aka I doubt I'll ever get to them)

Fi

In no logical order for Coaster currently built:

1. Lightning Rod - Dollywood
2. Outlaw Run - SDC
3. Twisted Timbers - Kings Dominion
4. Intimidator 305 - Kings Dominion
5. Skyrush - Hershey Park
6. DC Rivals - WBMW
7. Hyperion - Energylandia
8. Expedition G Force - Holiday Park
9. Wildfire - Kolmarden
10. Karnan - Hansa

TMCoasters

Based heavily on expected coaster quality but also general intrigue of coasters:

1) DC Rivals - Need I say more. This ride looks so insane. I can't even imagine that drop, airtime hill, non-inverted loop combo going backwards.
2) Steel Dolphin - Since its construction I've been really intrigued by this coaster. The outward bank and whole second half look awesome. I just got back from a trip to China where I visited this park, but much to my dismay this coaster was down for maintenance. Easily my most crushing spite so I really need to get back to this park.
---------------------------------
(in no particular order)
3) Wild West Mine Train (Ocean Park) - That setting is just incredible. Long has this ride been high on my bucket list for that reason, but the coaster itself looks awesome too! Seems like a couple great airtime moments.
4) Steel Vengeance - I don't think anyone needs an explanation for this. (hopefully riding this May/June)
5) Lightning Rod - QUAD DOWN
6) Voyage - I love terrain wooden coaster, hence PIBF and BD in my top 4, and this looks like no exception. Crazy long ride and tons of airtime.
7) Hyper Coaster (Land of Legends) - With less trims than Flash, this thing seems like it hauls! I love Mack's work and this whole ride just looks incredible.
8) Wood Coaster - Same reasons as Voyage
9) Eejanaika - After only getting two rides on Dinoconda, my 4D craving has yet to be fully satisfied.
10) Expedition GeForce - Classic hyper that just looks incredible in every way.