What's new

Weird, Wacky & Strange Coaster Bits

Jake

Strata Poster
After reading the Castles and Coasters TR, i've reminded myself of a few Hopkins coasters...

p15278.jpg

p2327.jpg

^ WTF is with that pull out, and the double up?!?!

p7794.jpg

They're just totally awful. I love it! <3

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Some really strange stuff there Jake. What coasters are they?

tks

Strata Poster
It looks like think they had to change the track for some reason and just adapted the supports, kinda like the PMBO job.

A

Anonymous

I dont really know, if you look at Saw The Ride from a certain angle, it looks like the track has been put wrong.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I don't have a clue what you're talking about Harry. :?

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
This one is posted because of UC, who didn't know what the hell this thing is.
IMG_3466.jpg

Any guesses (for those that haven't ridden Bizarro at SFGAdv or seen the POV)?
IMG_3467.jpg

It's a rotating mist\fog machine that covers both loops in mist/fog & looks very menacing to the same time. It's a great effect that was turned off due to the cold weather.

Dave

CF Legend
Looks like some kind of drill?

Either that or Bizzaro is now sponsored by the newest and most extreme rampant rabbit vibrator ever.

CMonster

Giga Poster
^^ If I'm remembering correctly (it's been a long day lol) it does that turn and then there's a quick drop about a foot before the cobra roll. It's kinda hard to see from that angle.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
I love some of B&M's heartlining, some of it looks so strange and wrong, but it always rides perfectly. Nemesis Inferno's interlocking wingovers turn is another example, stand under the net and look at the track, it just don't look nice. Shame I can't find a picture.

Jools

Giga Poster
^ That ride has the cars that were the inspiration for the looping coaster in RCT1. Just add that in there. Cool supports :p