• Ride a mediocre Vekoma

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Get hit by a car (~35mph) while in a sumo suit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CreditCrazy

Hyper Poster
Hate to start this back up, but...

I hate Vekoma. Unfortunately, with my motion sickness, I can't "love every coaster because it's a coaster". Vekoma's aren't even like coasters to me, they're just...uh...painful credits that I have to ride because I'm a credit whore.

The SLC's (Kong and T2 are the ones I've been on) are horribly rough and un-enjoyable, the Boomerang's (I've been on KBF's and SFDK's) are rough and dizzying, the Inverted Boomerang's (I've been on both Invertigo's) are the worst of the bunch (imo), I even puked after KI's, the Flying Dutchman's (been on Firehawk) are uncomfortable and pointless, and the GIB's (SFMM's Deja Vu) are okay, but I don't ride Deja Vu because it makes me sick and I fear getting stuck on one of the tower's.

The rides aren't fun. Of course I'd rather ride one than get hit by a car, but I really don't enjoy them and hate how popular they are with park's...

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
^You've ridden the worst of the bunch, I see...

I have only ridden two Vekomas; one is a dire mass of steel I'd rather see recycled, the other used to be among the best coasters on the planet. I'd take them before a car any day.

Snoo

The Legend
^Some of those, actually most of those aren't that bad. That is the extreme side of the spectrum.. on top of the fact he has motion sickness.