What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Project Orion... Reach for the stars

The Tallest and Fastest rollercoaster this side of Orion's Belt.

Teaser:
1ProjectOrion-NightPicture.jpg

Overview:
ProjectOrion-TophatandOverbank.jpg

Does anyone want to make me a 70 foot long (21 m), smooth heartline roll?

...I converted it, so we can all get the joke.

Well, y'all probably annoyed of my posting but now Project Orion is up i decided to bring a coaster which was gunna be put up before the site got revamped but i forgot... so anyways, coming soon:

Project Equinox. Wickedly Twisted.

1ProjectEquinox-Overview.jpg

alright you have as little bit too much time
and your cranking out quality in succession.
Something doesn't seem right.......

^ Yup he has too much time.

I bring bad news.. :( I very much doubt that i will be able to release a new coaster for a while :( My parents have kinda banned NL on my main comp as "it crashes the computer" (which it doesn't, but i can't prove it :( ) So until they change their mind i aint gonna be uploading or rating :(

Also someone please rate my new coaster :roll:

LOL :D

These are just all the coasters that ive made since the summer and i decided to post them now... but please rate them anyway because i spent ages on them :D

Man, you're a machine.... I love your coasters, though... they have so much to look at... Please post it soon.

(drools)
Man that does looks great!

Here is a sneaky peaky look at the new Tilt Coaster i'm trying to construct.
Tiltz-050429172514008.jpg

Also i finished off my first version of my Thunder Looper recreation.

thunderlooper-050429181305001.jpg

Yeah i do know, but remember this is the first version, i have found new pics of the ride so i can get an idea of what it looked like.

Yay ive got NL Back.

Im building a B&M Dive Machine, currently unnamed. Featuring a 90 degree drop, lots of overbanked turns and a tight helix.

Im trying my hardest on this coaster, taking along time over it aswell, doing flanges and everything.

Heres a video: http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1Z8X9XT4SBF7K0RWHT3XU6U9Q3
N.B. The colours in the vid are tempory.

The reason that there is a chain on the turn around on top is that i though it was more realisitc. Oblivion has a chain type thing and does not use friction wheels.

^did you make that smoke yourself? I've gotta say, without 3Dsing the entire landscape, I have never seen such a realistic effect. nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.