What's new

UK Riots

Just waiting until someone blames the influence of games such as GTA IV on this matter... :roll:

^Haha. It was only a matter of time before someone did. Nothing can happen without someone having another dig at video games.

I've always wanted a GTA in London anyway. :p

Ollie said:
^Haha. It was only a matter of time before someone did. Nothing can happen without someone having another dig at video games.

Have you never played GTA London... Back when it was a birds eye view game on the PS1. It was set in the 60s and it was great fun!

The riots are getting Worse in Manchester :(

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cbVW_QS2eE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Mark said:
Ollie said:

Have you never played GTA London... Back when it was a birds eye view game on the PS1. It was set in the 60s and it was great fun!
They should make a GTA based on all the main places in UK, e.g. 3 islands; 1 industrial island influenced by London, Birmingham, Liverpool etc. 1 island full of sheep, hills and farmers wielding shotguns, then 1 island based on Scotland.

Missions could range from parts of Green Street to Lock, Stock and Two Smoking barrells. And chavs.

:)

I know that if the fire hoses are busted out and turned on the rioters, the riots will at least slow down. Fire hoses are pretty powerful and the water coming out of them hurts. It won't be lethal, and it should send the message.

I know that if the fire hoses are busted out and turned on the rioters, the riots will at least slow down. Fire hoses are pretty powerful and the water coming out of them hurts. It won't be lethal, and it should send the message.

You're thinking on the positive side of things. I'm sure they have thought of using Tear Gas, but there is not point because there are people who aren't there for violent action.

I read on blogs that there are rioters using Pipe Bombs against police and homes. Is this accurate to say?..

kimahri said:
Why are you bolding randomly in your post ?

I have no idea really. suppose it could be some kind of strange concept of suliminal text?

I like how a bit of drizzle has put people off.

"Shall we go out looting again tonight?"
"Nah, I don't have an umbrella"
"We could loot an umbrella shop?"
"Hmmmmm... I dunno, my hair might get ruined walking there."

Here's a question for you.

W3R3N.jpg

795b3a648e5722dc9cf5db7d580e1a38_h.jpg

Why don't they queue this politely at Thorpe Park?

"Cos der doing der tings merking shops and robbing heads to make some P's, fam"

"Yo get me blud?"