What's new

Trip plans for 2013

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Looking forward to having a proper good planning session tonight. A ton of park opening hours and budget airline webpages will be opened and planned out to see what I can fit around work.

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
We have an extra day on our huge Cedar Point/Kennywood/Hersheypark/Knoebels trip so depending on how far my family wants to go we will either hit Waldameer or Kings Island.

Intricks

Strata Poster
You can hit Waldameer within the same day you go to Kennywood. It shouldn't even take any extra time out from your trip since it would still be a 3ish hour drive to Cedar Point.

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
We'd be going from Hershey to Kennywood up to Waldameer and then to Cedar Point in one day because were leaving Hershey the morning of the 21st and staying at Sandusky the night of 21st. You think thats still doable?

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
It's getting to look quite busy now!

Bank holiday weekend in scotland, and maybe a towers trip for smily on the tuesday.
Alton towers with the ECC
weekend in denmark with the ECC - friday at legoland, saturday djurs sommerland and sunday at farup sommerland

and then the finland live and any other trip I decide to sneak out on

theRock-steel

Mega Poster
June 17 - 22
Since I plan on taking my son and driving on my first big trip, I am being very flexible. My first choice is Carowinds / Busch Gardens Williamsburg / Kings Dominion / Six Flags America. Verbolten, Intimidator 305, and Dominator will be the main new rides for me.
If that doesn't work out, Texas is the second location of choice. It would be a Six Flags Over Texas / SeaWorld San Antonio / Six Flags Fiesta Texas / Galveston Island / Kemah Boardwalk trip. New Texas Giant, Iron Rattler, Iron Shark, and Boardwalk Bullet would be the best new rides.

August 5 - 10
I have reservations for a flight to southern California. I have plans for California Adventure, Disneyland, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Pacific Park, and Knott's Berry Farm. Everything will be new coasters.

BBH

Giga Poster
Definitely Silver Dollar City, which will be the highlight of the year with Outlaw.

I MIGHT go to Cedar Point, KI or SFStL. Again, they're in the cards.

AquaTrax

Mega Poster
Well I FINALLY traveled to Spain, went to all the Spanish parks besides the one in Zaragoza. I also added one of my favorite cities to travel to on the Spain trip, Paris. I of course went to Disneyland and Parc Asterix! :D

The I did a small US park trip (Kings Dominion, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, SFA, SFAdv, Dorney Park, Hersheypark, & Knoebels) so I could catch up on some of my USA creds. I think it is because I was so into traveling and culture, to where I didn't have a lot of USA experience because USA ain't got culture.

Then I did another USA park trip (Carowinds, SFOG, Fun Junction USA, Lake Winnie, and Dollywood)

Yesterday I went to Cedar Point and Waldameer.

In 2 weeks I'm going to Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal so I will be going to Wonderland and La Ronde as well as riding that dangerous pipeline coaster in Ottawa :D

Next month is Texas & Silver Dollar City

In 2 months IM GOING TO ITALY! It will be my first time in this great country! I'll be doing Gardaland, Movieland, Mirabilandia, Rainbow Magicland, and Cinecitta World! Cities I will visit include Venice, Florence, Rome, Vatican City, Naples and Pompei!

That's it.

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
Next Friday I'm going to Story Land and Santa's Village in New Hampshire with my grandparents and little brother. I got the Story Land cred last year with my little cousins so the only new coaster will be Rudy's Rapid Transit at Santa's Village.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Going to mainland Europe from 8-28 July, but the only thing I've scheduled is Walibi Belgium, Bobbejaanland and Plopsaland De Panne from 26-28 July.
I'm going to Sweden (Gröna Lund, Liseberg and Skara Sommarland) prior to the "Finnish Me Off" CF-Live and Spain (Tibidabo, PortAventura, Parque de Atracciones de Zaragoza, Parque de Atracciones Monte Igueldo, Parque de Atraccciones de Madrid, Parque Warner and Terra Mitica) after Finland from 8-15 Aug., so I need to figure out exactly where to go from 8-25 July.
I'm thinking of going to Holland, Germany, France and Vienna during that time. I want to go to Walygator Parc, Europa Park, Wiener Prater, Bayern Park, Tripsdrill, Schwaben Park, Movie Park Germany, Phantasialand, Toverland, Walibi Holland, and Nürburgring (if Ring Racer actually opens this time), but there time for other parks. So any suggestions for the Netherlands since the only park I've been to before is Walibi Holland?

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
ECG said:
I'm thinking of going to Holland, Germany, France and Vienna during that time. I want to go to Walygator Parc, Europa Park, Wiener Prater, Bayern Park, Tripsdrill, Schwaben Park, Movie Park Germany, Phantasialand, Toverland, Walibi Holland, and Nürburgring (if Ring Racer actually opens this time), but there time for other parks. So any suggestions for the Netherlands since the only park I've been to before is Walibi Holland?

Efteling is a really good park. Busy, but worth it and i would say that vogel rok and joris en de draak are both really good coasters

Jason Voorhees

Hyper Poster
SFOG and Carowinds this weekend! My mom made it a surprise to begin summer! I HAVE THE BEST MOM EVER!

Oh wait..., She's taking me to Carowinds, that is CHILD ABUSE!

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
^Nice!
Have a great time Connor and Carowinds isn't that bad. Try to go there with an open mind and if you start to actually feel that is isn't very good, go ride Afterburn and those thoughts will vanish (at least until you get off the ride :p ).