What's new

Trip plans for 2013

jedijack

Roller Poster
Well i'm headed to Carowinds since i live 2 minutes away friday night, and all day saturday with friends. Disney/Islands of Adventure/Sea World/Universal Studios in November, Six Flags Great Adventure in September, Six Flags Over Georgia in July

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Inspired by the Scotland trip on here, I may be going on a trip to Scotland in late July/August.

TIP: Avoid Edinburgh in August. The Hotel prices sky-rocket due to "festival season".

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Heading across the pond to finally do Cedar Point, cannot wait.
While over there will also be doing WDW (just Magic Kingdom though) as well as Busch and Universal.
The usual UK parks too, Alton, Thorpe and Chessington. Also going Drayton, not been there before so there's a fair few new creds all over the place.

If i can sneak off to Germany I may get Europa Park in too, depends if work "needs" me to go do some training there :)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Martyn B said:
Bit of a late decision, but I'm off to Pleasure Island tomorrow!

Any pics needed for the CF guide?
Bit of a late reply...but yes! We need the entire park line up!

I've just worked out that my trip to the USA in early June will see me visit 9 parks in south-USA and boost my cred count by about 60 <3

Finland, Scotland, Sweden and mopping up some places in England...with the possibility of France and Belgium should see me nicely through the season.

Jason Voorhees

Hyper Poster
May is NASCAR Speedpark, DWood and Lake Winnie. I'll also do Waterville USA.

October is Magic Springs, Silver Dollar City, and Worlds of Fun.

Might do Dixie Landin' somewhere between there.

Woo hoo!

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
Already done some of the English parks i have never been too and some more too go plus i have visited Chessington and Drayton manor for the first time in years. Possibly Grona Lund in late may. Doing a visit to Toverland and Dusseldorf fair in the summer and also going to Phantasialand for the third year in a row mainly to ride chiapas, but i also love the park. Port Aventura in October, can't wait to ride Shambhala!!! This may not happen but there is a possibility i might be going to some of the parks in mid america (SFGAm, SFSL, WoF, SDC, HWorld and CP) which would be incredible. Obviously the usual visits too thorpe and alton.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Already did BGW. Also gonna visit Cedar Point and Lake Compounce. Possibly BGT, SFNE, and Canobie Lake.

Luxornv

Mega Poster
I've already done a trip to SFStL this year. Up next is opening day at SFGAm. After that would be a quick weekend to Cedar Point on 5/18-19th. Then I'll be flying to Orlando on 5/20. My plans are SWO, Universal/IOA, all WDW parks, and then a drive to BGT. My family has also talked about driving to Hershey, so I may get that one in there too. I may also decide to take a weekend out to Silver Dollar City or WI Dells some time this summer too.