What's new

To this day, is there one ride you STILL refuse to go on?

To this day, are there any rides you STILL refuse to go on?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fi

Mega Poster
Infernus said:
Ghost Trains.. i will not ride ghost trains

why are people scared of ghost trains? Every one I've ever been on has been really lame.

:oops: U would't catch me on a topspin though!

Mike

Giga Poster
I don't think that I would go on any ride that looks like I could easily fall out of (For example: Slammer and Rush) and I definitely would never go on a drop tower or top-spin ever again.

I went on Terminator at Great Yarmouth Pleasurebeach and i think i must have nearly fallen out of it about 4 times- very uncomfortable on my shoulders.
Also, I went on Tower of Terror (I think that's what it's called anyway :?) at Disneyland in Florida and I was absolutely petrified when it was doing the dropping bit..So that kinda put me off drop towers.

I'm not really that big of a fan of flat-rides anyway, so I really don't mind.

I would probably try out any rollercoaster though.

c&r

Mega Poster
If you think enterprises are bad, try flyaways. God, I will never ride one of those again.

~X~

Roller Poster
I can never get myself to ride the Wild Mouse at BPB, it always looks like it is about to fall apart and my mate came off with a ring of bruises around his side, which was funny... But nah, never in a million years would i ride this.

-X-

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
^ I love that Wild Mouse!

I don't like really scary dark rides. I got to the front of Bloomberg and quite right got out of the queue as few years ago, and did the right choice I believe. I also never went on Alien Encounter, which I don't really regret.

Apart from that spinny fairground rides are a bit wierd. If I had a group of friends going on them I would, but I wouldn't pay and go on one because I want to because in all honesty I don't. I can't see the attraction to spinning in as many different ways as possible with strobe lights.

But at theme parks, only dark rides with scary reputations freak me out!

A

Anonymous

Until 2005, I refused to go on Detty, and im so glad my mate took the mick out of me so much that I gave in just to shut him up. Probably my favourite ride at Thorpe, well im guessing not anymore if you know what I mean.

I have a weird feeling ill end up chickening out of Stealth for a few times, but we'll see, I shouldnt, but just a feeling I have! I probably wouldnt go on TTD, LAP BARS, RUDDY LAP BARS!!!

Kaycee

Roller Poster
I refuse to go on Quantum at Thorpe Park because it makes me so sick. I've been on it quite a few times, but last time I really was terrified I was going to throw up on the ride, so I don't do it anymore. :D

tks

Strata Poster
I try to go on everything atleast once. I'm not generally affected by spinning rides so i'm fine with those.

I can't think of any ride I would never go on. But certainly on a few of them I would be really scared and would be holding on.

big john

Mega Poster
ill try anything once if its crap i wont go on again but as hales says why not experience everything in your life its not worth living otherwise. Try everything once if yuo dont you never know ifyou will like it or not.
for example i wont go on spin doctor not cause its a booster i love boosters it cause its a crap booster and cant be arsed to que for it.

Martyn

Giga Poster
4D cinemas. It sounds really sad, but I'm really jumpy and the 3D stuff is bad enough, without all the poking and touching! I did A Bug's Life in Animal Kingdom and hated it!
I don't think there's any coaster I wouldn't ride. There's probably some f**ked up flat ride being developed that I would rather not ride, but I'm sure I'd try it.

A

Anonymous

Oh yeah, id never go on Priates 4D again. I have a big fear of wasps/bees and I went on Pirates 4D happily. When I hear BBBUUUZZZ! Then like 40000 wasps on the screen, I was actually pooing myself. If you fancy a laugh, sit next to me on Pirates 4D, if id go on it again.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Martyn said:
4D cinemas. It sounds really sad, but I'm really jumpy and the 3D stuff is bad enough, without all the poking and touching!

Your not going to sound as sad as me thats for sure, I am the same but with attractions like Trauma Towers. Unless I've done it before and know what its like, I dont like doing walk through attractions, I hate being touched or hate something jumping out at me, so I try my best to give them a miss.

I'll always do coasters or do most flats, I am hoping I wont refuse to do Submission this year and finally get rid of that fear. Last year it was inverted coasters and I succesfully got that fear out of the way.

A

Anonymous

I resuse to go on loggers leep, since last time i went my boat leaked and i get all tishue, chewing gum and brown water on my trousers. It was horrible!!

Thogh i'd go on any coaster ever made

jayjay

Giga Poster
That was probably just a fluke that you got a bad boat. These things will be looked at by park engineers.

If you think enterprises are god, try flyaways. God, I will never ride one of those again.

Cool, so what are they like then?

c&r

Mega Poster
Well imagine lying down on an enterprise and you pretty much have it. I hated it becuase there's such a huge sense of insecurity on them, due to the fact you slip forwards and backwards as the ride rotates.

Snoo

The Legend
I probably wouldnt go on TTD, LAP BARS, RUDDY LAP BARS!!!

Believe me, it is awesome!! :)

2 coasters i've ridden and refuse to go on because they are SOO rough and sickening. Head Spin (Vekoma Boomerang = Sickening) and The Villian (I get back pains like no other) @ Geauga Lake. HS I just wont go on again, EVER, and I wont ride The Villian until I won't fracture my spine when I ride it.

A

Anonymous

When I went to Alton Towers for the first time in 2004, I decided to go on Enterprise penultimately because it was nearly time to go. I had to go in a cage on my own. Instead of sitting where I could go upside-down, I was sliding forwards when it was spinning so I had to lie down!
Anyway, I definately refuse to go on Outrage at the mop, Freak out at the mop, Maelstrom, Submission and Ripsaw. Also Megaspin at the mop.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Well, the only ride that I refuse to go on is Power Tower. I'm just not into that whole free fall thing.

Kat

Mega Poster
After going to Thorpe on sunday and riding samurai, that is now a ride I will indefinatly refuse to go on ever again and any such similar rides. I came home with blood bruising on my shoulder, never again.