What's new

To this day, is there one ride you STILL refuse to go on?

To this day, are there any rides you STILL refuse to go on?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ben

CF Legend
I'm proud to say now, unless it's too expensive I'll do everything.

Except, I'll never ride another Waltzer.

joe

Mega Poster
Ian said:
I refuse to be called a blouse :p

At Adventure Island you bloused alot :p....

I dont like Waltzers, at Hyde Park fair this guy woudln't stop spinning us. Peep enjoyed it (god knows how), and I felt really ill after, it put me off riding other rides at that fair.

Except, I'll never ride another Waltzer.

Oh, and Ben rode the same one too...

A

Anonymous

OMG No, I love hights and theres nothing that i wont do!!!!!!!

~Lora~

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Sod Waltzers! They're the one thing i'm not awfully keen on. I'm not a massive fan of tea cups either, but i'd rather tea cups to a waltzer. Anything at the top of the Stratosphere Tower would be a challenge for me to ride too.

Angel

Hyper Poster
Hales said:
I plan to never go on TTD, KK and when stealth is built nor will i go on that.

I'll give Rita a go though!

Oh and I refuse to go on Apocolypse as well ... starting to go very off detonator as well.

LMFAO!!!! Look at my old post!

I did go on Apocolypse and loved it ... although I had my mummy there to hold my hand lol. Did it about 3 times after.

I reckon I will get forced onto stealth even though I still have a fear of it.

But yeah since last June having visited more and more parks I can now say I give anything a go once...

Live life to the full otherwise why live it at all?!

A

Anonymous

Bicko said:
Rides like Submission I refuse to do

^Same. SO uncomfortable.

Also, I don't ever plan on going on Corkscrew at AT ever again.

A

Anonymous

If its there to be ridden, im on it.

Plus some stuff i might only get to do once.....

I plan to never go on TTD, KK and when stealth is built nor will i go on that.

Hayley, you're really missing out!

Anyways, as for anything in the amusement industry, I'll ride it. Nothing is too scary for me anymore, which I'm quote happy with. I do believe I would be scared on a Sky Coaster, but it still wouldn't stop me from going on it.

Kat

Mega Poster
libby said:
Bicko said:
Rides like Submission I refuse to do

^Same. SO uncomfortable.

Also, I don't ever plan on going on Corkscrew at AT ever again.

Am I the only person that likes submission?! I thought it was very comfortable compaired to corkscrew, now that is a ride I am NOT overly keen to go on again. I have been on it a few times and it hurt me far too much and the seats werent comfy either. Hmm, Rides I wont go on though, never been on a drop or power tower as of yet so not sure about them. Enterprises I have been on but do NOT like as they hurt my back from the gravitational pulls so I wont go on them again. Oh yeah and im still yet to get on the pepsi max big one! Majorly phobic of that ride although im not 100% sure why. :?

Jer

Strata Poster
Yea, Nitro In Six flags, new jersey, no matter how many times i got i can never workup enough bravery to ride it. The Tiny little restraints scare me how can they hold you in!

Gilly

Roller Poster
Enterprises!!!Don't like 'em never will.......ergh! Also i will think twice about going on drop towers...and....Submission!Not to keen on that baby either! :roll:

jayjay

Giga Poster
Basically any kind of enclosed dark ride WITH THEMING. If all it is is a dark coaster with no theming, just pitch blackness from the station to the station, then I'm fine. Anything that is meant to scare you horror style I will turn down. Oooh, by the way, what is the theming like in Duel?

Ben

CF Legend
^Duel couldn't scare a 2 year old.

Am I the only person that likes submission?!

Nope, I think it's awesome, but I'm always afraid to admit it :lol:. There, I'm out of the Submission-liking closet.

I will never ride a Move-it again or a Tango either.

Kat

Mega Poster
Ben said:
Am I the only person that likes submission?!

Nope, I think it's awesome, but I'm always afraid to admit it :lol:. There, I'm out of the Submission-liking closet.
Finally some one else likes it! I dont think I can remember any other rides that would scare me though. Slowly but surely reasoning with myself that pepsi max wont be bad. Oh actually, im not too sure about rotors either. They make me feel sick :?

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Large Drop Towers. I'd probably eventually get on, but stuff like Giant Drop, Blue Fall, and Drop Zone (PKD) all scare the crap out of me. I don't like not knowing when I'm going to drop.

Infernus

Hyper Poster
Ghost Trains.. i will not ride ghost trains... Unless they are jumpybitless and spiderless, then i will consider it.. but other than that.. HELL NO!!

A

Anonymous

ill never ride submission again
i really hate the ride and its so uncomfortable.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
GeeBird said:
Enterprises!!!

Same as! I don't think they are safe in my opinion! Never been on 1, Never will! Also there is 1 other type of ride i won't go on and thats chairswingers! Went on the Alton one and made me feel ill! Never do them again. And Hales shouted while i was off-ride one at Southend 'Mark your boring!'. Ahh well!