What's new

Thorpe Park |"The Swarm"| B&M Wing Coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie

CF Legend
Re: The Swarm - B&M 'Wing-Rider', Thorpe Park 2012

-lofty- said:
^ Um. No track constructed, but track on site from what I've seen?
That's what I meant lol. The tracks been on site for a while. I meant like track being constructed lol.

Dave

CF Legend

I'm sure once they finish all the footers, construction vehicles arrive and the right weather they will start.

A

Anonymous

Are they still making footers or are all complete?

If they still are then we might have to wait a week or two until the concrete have hardened enough to take the strain to put the support/track without cracking. We got a thorough explanation of the process of concrete hardening on the media day for Freishütz :p

ry1996

Mega Poster

No there still making footers, I beleve they are still a few to be Put in, and also still a few to be poured.
Correct me if ime wrong.

Ben

CF Legend

loefet said:
Are they still making footers or are all complete?

If they still are then we might have to wait a week or two until the concrete have hardened enough to take the strain to put the support/track without cracking. We got a thorough explanation of the process of concrete hardening on the media day for Freishütz :p

Did you go to a media day for Freishütz? You haven't mentioned it in every topic ever or anything...

jordypordy11

Mega Poster

another lil update today..

Credit: maniahub

looking at this, theres only a few more footers to complete.. :shock:

i'd be suprised if theres no track Or supports by the middle of next week! cool)

index.php

http://forum.maniahub.com/topic/9040-the-swarm-construction-updates/page__st__1160

the king

Mega Poster

Can somebody upload that pic here please, my crap computer can't show it.

jordypordy11

Mega Poster

the king said:
Can somebody upload that pic here please, my crap computer can't show it.

to big to upload, and cba to resize it ;D

just click the link to mania hub? :--D

Dave

CF Legend
The Swarm - B&M 'Wing-Rider', Thorpe Park 2012

jordypordy11 said:
another lil update today..

Credit: maniahub

looking at this, theres only a few more footers to complete.. :shock:

i'd be suprised if theres no track Or supports by the middle of next week! cool)

Probably won't be, we've not seen the supports yet. Unless several containers have arrived without some wet teenager has spotted them.

Ethan

Strata Poster

Sean_Rohan said:
...because it's... at THORPE PARK, perhaps? :|
Maybe you should not be a dick and answer the question properly, or just don't answer it. I meant why advertise there when the swarm will be on the other side of stealth beside flying fish.

the king

Mega Poster

^They might be advertising it at around stealth, as the connection to the island, on the park map, is shown to be around where stealth is.

Ollie

CF Legend

^^He's not. Why do they JUST have to advertise down where the ride is going to be? People only go down that bit for Flying Fish.
There's posters and adverts all round the park so they can advertise their own ride in their own park.

Think of how many people go into the Stealth entrance compared to going round the back of the Flying Fish where there isn't anything yet? Make sense now?

Maybe in the future they'll turn that section where the garden by Stealth is into another way to get onto the land where The Swarm is but for now they're just advertising the new ride all round the park.

Ethan

Strata Poster

^^ Because there is a walkway there and I know it's there on the map but it's misleading for people who don't know where the new ride will be (not me). His post was obviously intended to make me look like a fool.

Ethan

Strata Poster

mouse said:
^ No, your post did that. :wink:

I don't need a 12 year old kid to comment on something unrelated to you thank you...

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

^Children... please...

ry1996

Mega Poster

God, Stop off topic argument started.
So i Reckon By the pics most of the Population of Footers are completed what do you think ?
i Reckon within the Next week or 2 we may see the Supports "or some" go up as in that post above,
It was stated workmen were working on those footers and Track and supports were getting all lined up and Building up the Amount of them.

the king

Mega Poster

I can't see the picture, so i don't know how many footers are done, but all of the footers don't have to be done for the track to be put up. Like with saw, they began to put up the track section of the hill and first drop, yet the ones near the railway were still empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.