What's new

This vs That

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
From fairly poor judgement, since I have ridden one and not the other, I shall say Manta.

I have ridden Tastu, it was okay. The pretzel loop was awesome, but the rest of the ride was dissapointing I do have to say. It was then that I realised that 'flying' coasters are for the experience, not for the thrill. Since Manta looks like it delivers quite an experience, with theme and everything, and also is 'designed to flow like a Manta', that wins the vote. Quite a coincidence that Manta's swim like Pretzel loops.

Bling Vs. Samauri

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Either way you're missing out on better flat rides. :razz:

American Coasters or European Coasters

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Not having ridden a single American coaster I enjoyed the least, I have to go for the European.

ThunderCoaster vs. SpeedMonster

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
Ooh! A toughie!
Thundercoaster was amazing that day, and aside from the 1 lap, Speedmonster was down all day.

Japan or China
(Visit for coaster trip)

CreditCrazy

Hyper Poster
Japan. Mostly for Tokyo DisneySea...but there's also Kawasemi (which China also has, but still, Japan is better :)), Blue Fall, and that is just what's coming to mind atm.

Voyage or Expedition GeForce?

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Disney world because its got expedition everest and Disney land confuses me! Evil park being first!

Nemesis Inferno or Colossus?

CreditCrazy

Hyper Poster
This used to be a tough one for me, but CF's Demon Drop situation has made this decision much easier...

...Six Flags.

SFA or La Ronde?

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
What an odd choice for a pair of parks. SFA, hands down. LaRonde has the worst operations of any 6F park I've ever been to with MM being the second worst. I sincerely doubt that 6FMex can be worse, and it's the only one I'm missing.

First Drop vs Rollercoaster!

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
^ Ooooh tricky....... but I would say the rollercoaster since as much as I am growing a liking for drops I have an absolute love of immelman turns and fly to lie and lie to fly's.

Nemesis or Oblivion?

Rush

Giga Poster
Oblivion... by a mile, it's such an awesome experience for just a 15 second ride.

Big Bad Wolf vs Flight Deck (Kings Island)

Snoo

The Legend
BBW. Top Gun (I will never call it FD) had a good experience, it was much too short.. plus that drop by the river on BBW.. sexy.

Shiekra or Griffon

^ HOW ORIGINAL! :p

Griffon though.. I like the atmosphere better as far as I can tell from pictures, and I just think the ride looks better.

Behemoth vs. Magnum