What's new

This vs That

Sitdown of course. Those stand ups look like I'd die.

Why are shot towers crap? I agree that drop towers are more scary but the acceleration (which every second coaster has nowdays) and strong airtime on the top still provides a great ride, I like space shots!

They provide almost no true airtime, something I enjoy quite a bit. The ejector at the top is cool, but isn't repeated enough to make it even close to as good as that pure airtime you get on drops. The ONLY shot tower worth any salt is the one on top of the Stratosphere in Las Vegas.. because can you really beat 1,200ft in the air?

Intamin Restraints:

T bar or U bar?

^ T-bar all the way, the U-bar don't feel as comfortable...

Schwarzkopf Looping Star or Schwarzkopf Silverarrow??

Btw, shame about the Milky way choice, the stand up side is miles better :)

Looping Star, seems much more powerful.. but I haven't been on many Shwartzkopf's so..

GIB vs Invertigo

Btw.. no idea as I was getting my thoughts from looks and personal experience. I guess I could be wrong. :p

inverftigo

and following on:
"On topic vs Off-topic and a ban? Wink"

take a chill pill, or get called a boring jobsworth? :lol:

I havn't been on either but son of beast looks better! And grissom on CSI likes son of beast (If I am right) and he's a scientist! ^^

Montu or alpengeist

No no I meant which one at which park? I know they're clones and all, but which one do you like the most?

Oh, and, after much thought and deliberation, I decided....

(drum roll, please)

Griffon.

Just because it looks so great in that beautiful park, especially with Alpie in the background. Plus, the extra loop doesn't exactly hurt it.

Repeat of my Q.

Does the Batman La Fuga count? If so that one!

How did I know you would pick griffon!

Atlantica Supersplash or Journey To Atlantis

CALIFORNIA!

Mucho more to do, Disney is a world better (so much more heart, and so much better attractions, even though I suppose there's 'less' to do). Universal is awesome because it actually IS a movie studio, and Knotts and Six Flags own Busch Gardens and SeaWorld.

Then California has more parks in San Deigo and San Fransico. Outside of Orlando all you really have is Busch Gardens. I friggin' adore California.

California Screamin' or Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (Paris)