What's new

Theme Park STUFF collecting...

Ollie said:
^I might have some spare for the last few years. What do you have to trade for them?
That's why I said give/sell as my whole collection got absolutely ruined :D So sorry. Haven't got any park maps, apart from the 2010 ones :)

nealbie

I like the mugs (Ollie, Ciall, Martyn, Ollie, etc) that you get in parks. Other than that, the occasional t-shirt if they look fab! :lol:

gavin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I just found a 2000 Flamingoland map, with a picture of me (in costume) in it!

Nobody can have it.

gavin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Doing it now. You can't tell it's me in any way whatsoever, but I'll stick it in Photos of Members in a minute.

ciallkennett

Neal said:
I like the mugs (Ollie, Ciall, Martyn, Ollie, etc) that you get in parks. Other than that, the occasional t-shirt if they look fab! :lol:
They don't do "Ciall", only "Kyle" :(

Bastards.

IHeartArrow

Here's the stuff I've recently acquired that I'll trade.
2010 Busch Gardens Tampa Park Map
Busch Gardens Tampa Brochure
2010 SeaWorld Orlando Park Map
SeaWorld Orlando Brochure
2010 Kings Dominion Park Map

A

Anonymous

me too

I'll take maps/other stuff also! I might trade as well, just let me know what ya got!

A

Anonymous

Please...

I would love any amusement park maps/other memorabilia. I'd even take an old napkin! I have no restrictions! Please, if you have any park maps or other things from any park in any location at any time period in any condition, please make a post. I will give you my address! Thank you so much!

PS - If you have large amounts, I may pay for the shipping if it's over the coast of a couple of stamps.

A

Anonymous

I collect Tickets, I keep all mine, and sometimes my brother gives me his old ones.

Joey

I have this El Toro t-shirt that's way, way, way too big and that I've never worn. It's a few seasons old and the park doesn't sell this design anymore.

Does anyone want it? It is a Large. If you'd like specific measurements lemme know. I'd like a little money for it or I'll possibly trade it for a good offer. I'll post it world wide. Will except GBP or paypal.

CPSFMMCW

I've got lots of maps from Kings Dominion this past year, which includes regular maps and Halloween haunt. I also have lots of maps from Canada's wonderland and Six Flags Great America. Also several from Dollywood. All are from 2013. If anyone has stuff to trade, I'd love maps from Europe like portaventura, Europa park, ect. But feel free to post something to me if you want to trade something.

SamTP

CPSFMMCW said:
I've got lots of maps from Kings Dominion this past year, which includes regular maps and Halloween haunt. I also have lots of maps from Canada's wonderland and Six Flags Great America. Also several from Dollywood. All are from 2013. If anyone has stuff to trade, I'd love maps from Europe like portaventura, Europa park, ect. But feel free to post something to me if you want to trade something.
i would love some of those maps, i have a alton towers 2013 scarefest map that we can trade!