What's new

The ^ < V game

^ Lines for what?

< Talks in chat.

V Parece tener gusto de los roller coaster mucho, pero los monta solamente para el placer puro de la adrenalina que viene solamente al estado de ánimo en la situación de la lucha o del vuelo, pero es así que agujereado del práctico de costa, que él decide apenas ir a dormir, por lo tanto haciendo los ops del paseo golpéelo con el pie apagado del paseo para no quitarse de los alojamientos.

:twisted:

^Coaster seems to have taste of roller much, but it only mounts the pure pleasure of the adrenalin that only comes to the mood in the situation of the fight or the flight, but is so bored of the coast practitioner, that he decides as soon as to go to sleep, therefore doing ops of the stroll he strikes it with the foot extinguished of the stroll not to take off of the lodgings.

lol bable fish

< I ate some jelly thingys

V Likes fruit pastles

^ No. It's perfect :D

< Is going to fair.

V Is not going to fair.

kimahri said:
^Coaster seems to have taste of roller much, but it only mounts the pure pleasure of the adrenalin that only comes to the mood in the situation of the fight or the flight, but is so bored of the coast practitioner, that he decides as soon as to go to sleep, therefore doing ops of the stroll he strikes it with the foot extinguished of the stroll not to take off of the lodgings.

Lol. Didn't translate correctly :lol:.

^ hence lol bablefish.
< LYK OMG I WAS LIKE SHOOTING PPL IN DAH FAIC AND I WAS LIKE BOOM HEADSHOT BOOM HEADSHOT BOOOOOOOM HEAD SHOT!!! YEAAAAAH!
V is now scared

^ I'm not scared. The word n00b popped into my head though. :p

< Has to do R.E and finish ICT Homework before Wednesday.

V Is 2 kl 4 skl enit.

^ Yeah, cuse im on study leave with no studying to do!

< Is listening to some really **** music!

V Loves **** music!

^ is quite right

< hates tesco mobiles utter lack ofnetwork coverage i West Wales.

v will berate me for being stupid enough to join Tesco Mobile in the first place

^Not really

< Is also with tesco mobile.

v Will not be with tesco mobile.

(there seems to be a bit of a theme going here :p)

^ Correct.

< Posts Wierd Al pictures on MySpace from concert at fair last night.

V Is a Wierd Al fan.

^ Is not.

< Thinks trav is crap for thinking Wierd Al is crap.

V Now finds something not boring to do.