What's new

"Shuckin' Escapade" | USA CF-Live | Trip Reports

Day 4- Worlds of Fun

After listening to a weird radio station, getting some Krispy Kreme (free donut ftw, and the boxes came in handy later as the boys realized), and almost getting into an accident, we pulled up to Worlds of Fun, a park which I thought would be one of the worst Cedar Fair parks. Turned out I was very wrong!
GEDC0737.jpg

GEDC0741.jpg

We were ready to get some credz! It was a new park for everyone, except for Tom.

GEDC0739.jpg

You could see Mamba and its impressive helix from pretty far up the highway!

GEDC0742.jpg

Hey Patriot!

GEDC0743.jpg

GEDC0745.jpg

After taking some pictures in the parking lot, we were in the park, after dealing with who could be considered one of the most annoying park employees ever (doubting our passes, pfft).

GEDC0746.jpg

GEDC0747.jpg

The first stop of the day was obviously Prowler, the park’s newish wooden coaster!

GEDC0748.jpg

GEDC0750.jpg

GEDC0751.jpg

Since it was a walkon, we rode it multiple times. The more I rode it, the more I liked it, and even though it’s a little short, it’s still really fun with some great pops of airtime. Needless to say, it broke my top fifteen.

After we rode Prowler, we went to Spinning Dragons, which was the longest wait of the day. I rode with Tom and Aidan, which made for some insane spinning throughout the entire circuit. It made me feel gross after I got off, but it was still a laugh.

GEDC0753.jpg

GEDC0754.jpg

GEDC0752.jpg

Since Patriot was right there, we hopped on that. The wait was short at only about five minutes, so we rode in the front, and then in the back. I wasn’t overwhelmed my first ride (though, the zero-G was absolutely incredible, and the ride was insanely smooth), but when I rerode it later in the day, I liked it a lot more.

GEDC0762.jpg

GEDC0756.jpg

GEDC0757.jpg

GEDC0758.jpg

Matt is a cutiepie!

GEDC0759.jpg

In between our rerides, the boys shook off water from the trees to try to cool off.

GEDC0761.jpg

Brad rerode with some sexy blondes, who gave him a cheeky blowjob :p .

The park’s other woodie, Timberwolf, was next on the agenda. The best thing about it was probably the girl with the nice bum, which Marc took a picture of (perv).

GEDC0763.jpg

The ride wasn’t bad, but very forgettable and a little bit rough in spots.

After some credit whoring on the Wacky Worm, we headed to Mamba next.

GEDC0764.jpg

GEDC0765.jpg

Even though it was down for a little bit, we eventually got in line. The pop machine spited my life when I put in a billion coins, pressed the button, and it spit them all out. The ride was kind of dull, the only thing I liked was the first few hills and the helix. For having so many hills, it hardly has any airtime.

GEDC0768.jpg

I finally got my drink when I got off the ride. I chugged it!

GEDC0766.jpg

We waited for the others to get off the ride before going to Boomerang, which is none other than a Vekoma Boomerang! The best thing about it was the milk carton in the station, haha, a really ghetto loose articles bin!

GEDC0769.jpg

Since all the credz were done, it was time for rerides. Some of us wanted to reride Mamba, but many of us just stayed in Johnny Rockets, chilled out, and had milkshakes. We did a few more rides on Patriot and Prowler, as well as taking some inappropriate pictures with a gorilla, before hitting the road to a fabulous barbecue place in Kansas- Good food AND a state cred!

GEDC0770-1.jpg

Stay tuned for day 5- Silver Dollar City!

Well.. you know us North Americans.. nothing but love. ;)

And Taylor.. WAY TO INCLUDE TOM IN THE PHOTOS!

Question: Did Brad really get a blowwy from those girls? Though it is doubtful, I somehow can't help but want it to be true...

Yay for Day 2 tomorrow!

Haha 69th post ;)

By the way...My pictures > Taylor's pictures.

Marcus, the King's Island video is the best one yet. I like how there isn't too much coaster footage, and it shows overall how much fun we had that day.

Question: Did Brad really get a blowwy from those girls? Though it is doubtful, I somehow can't help but want it to be true...

Yay for Day 2 tomorrow!

No, he didn't, haha.. It'd be impossible with such a restraint :p

Thanks Taylor for completely shunning me from the photos. I thought me and the gorilla were some great pictures. And to think I was gonna stop with the flappy lip jokes...HA!

^Don't worry Tom, when I get round to putting mine up I've got a good one of you dominating the Gorilla!