• Rita - Queen of Speed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stealth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Coaster-Fiend

Mega Poster
intense curves, bwahahahah.

Rita has a fun launch but Stealth kicks it ass good and proper.
Atleast that ride has a point in existing.

Richie

Hyper Poster
Bicko said:
Yes Richie, as stated I will try to enjoy any coaster I go on rather than thinking how crap it is. Also I like Rita's launch, its just the rest of the layout that makes it so crap.

Okay, but I wouldn't look that excited if I were trying to enjoy Squirrel Nutty front row :p

Rita's a great coaster and I honestly can't see anything to complain about. The launch's amazing and it keeps the speed the whole way through, the airtime's really good, the whole area is so exciting, it is just amazing.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Well, it add's more to it than it just being a stupid half-ass clone that doesn't even fit in. What does Rita offer? Three airtime hill's (four if you count the little hop into the brakes), three sharp corner's.

What does Stealth offer? A top hat. Then some nice breaks. Wow! I know which one i would prefer!

Jake

Strata Poster
Bicko, you'd really hate Intamin megas. You obviously aren't too fussed about getting airtime on coasters - Ritas' is some of the only ejector we have in the UK.

Ben

CF Legend
Hmm, obviously Stealth does have a layout. Its not launch then finish is it? Its actually got an interesting part to it after the launch, unlike Rita.

Look up 'element' and 'layout', you'll find a large difference.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Bicko, you'd really hate Intamin megas. You obviously aren't too fussed about getting airtime on coasters - Ritas' is some of the only ejector we have in the UK.

Nah I dont judge rides before I've done them like yourself, so I cant say if I'd like them or not.

Rita offers me no airtime at all, I get more airtime on Stealth.

Richie

Hyper Poster
Rita's just over taken in the poll... woo!

Uniqueness doesn't make a coaster automatically better like you said, but Rita really is an amazing coaster. It has a lot more to offer than Stealth.

It's impossible not to get airtime on Rita with space to get it. Leave space in the restraints!

Jake

Strata Poster
I'd class the first hill, second hill and the hop into the brakes as pretty much ejector. How the hell people can say Stealth has more airtime is beyond me.

Sixth Sence

Roller Poster
The GP care about the insane speed the launch the fact you go so high and yet so fast, that it launches you up vertically. The GP haven't experience or viewed a King Ka, they don't know it's lame comparing it to other rides.

They are both great rides, you lot are making it out that the one you prefer is extremely great and the other one is ****. Please just consider looking at it from another angle. Stealth isn't **** I bet most members in the UK will see this as there first / only top hat launch they will go on.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Ok. Maybe did you not think that because this topic is gettin loadsa posts, and therefore showing up on the homepage, that people may not see it and decide to vote? Maybe, just maybe.

H'mm, you get more airtime on one hill into breaks, than you do with three hill's and one into breaks? Yeah, all right then.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Sixth Sence said:
The GP care about the insane speed

Insane? Not even the fastest in Europe. 128mph is an insane launch.

The fact you go so high and yet so fast

And yet so fast? Well, if your going 'so high', surely you would need to be going so fast, so it isn't a surprise as you make it out to be? And also, it's not even the tallest in Europe either. NI is taller than Nemesis, doesn't make it better does it?

The GP haven't experience or viewed a King Ka, they don't know it's lame comparing it to other rides.

Well, unless they have Discovery Channel? Or Sky? Or Five? As there have been quite a few documentries on TTD and KK. So chance's are, they may know about them.

I bet most members in the UK will see this as there first / only top hat launch they will go on.

And? Shockwave is the only Intamin stand-up with a zero-g roll in it. The first and only one i will ever ride. Doesn't mean i have to rate it more than i do other rides.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
UC, you havent done either of the coasters so you've got no right to judge.

Maybe I'll bother to read your post when you've actually done both coasters.

Jake

Strata Poster
May I also add, Kanonen had a better tophat than Stealth - and it was only one of 6 elements on the ride. This made me laugh considering Kanonen's is a mere 78ft.