What's new

Random news! - Maradona bitten in face by dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ew talk about Pedophilia aha..

That foot thing is pretty strange though.. I was gonna say, was there a shipwreck? But then that still doesn't explain why it's just feet.

LiveForTheLaunch said:

That foot thing is pretty strange though.. I was gonna say, was there a shipwreck? But then that still doesn't explain why it's just feet.

They're saying that the ocean waves/animals/etc will break the body up naturally into pieces over time.

Feet wearing "sneakers" (trainers for you brits) will float thanks to the air in the shoe... So whereas the other body parts will synch to the bottom of the sea - feet will float to the surface and be bought in with the tide.

BC has a problem with drug gangs thanks to being on the west coast and easily accesible from the asias... So i'd say it's a good chance it's a load of bumped off people... Maybe drug importers caught by a rival gang out at sea?

LiveForTheLaunch said:

Was that the funniest, most subtle joke Taylor has ever (and will ever have) made?

furie said:
LiveForTheLaunch said:

Was that the funniest, most subtle joke Taylor has ever (and will ever have) made?

Not sure i get you? You're not seriously suggesting she was referring to the foot thing when she wrote that?

I am actually seriously suggesting that, but I hope I'm wrong or the world will end...

furie said:
I am actually seriously suggesting that, but I hope I'm wrong or the world will end...

But then why would she start the next sentence with "that foot thing..." as if talking about another topic?

I think you're giving her too much credit here.. :lol:

It would help if people spelt paedophilia correctly, then we'd know if it was a fantastic pun or not :)

No, not the legal age of consent.

Paedophilia is prepubesent kids and the one for kids that have started puberty is Hebophilia and then post puberty is Ephebophilia. I think anyway.

I wasn't making a joke, I simply missed the "a".

But, you guys can continue on thinking that I made a fabulous knee-slappa if you want.. I'm not complaining!

The fail is strong in this thread!

Paedo is spelled (obviously incorrectly) as Pedo in American (Greek root word from the Greek word paid meaning child). I just assume that Canadians speak American rather than English and would therefore also spell it wrong.

If an English speaker had made the "joke" pedophillia (the root of Ped being earth or foot in Latin) after a post about feet being found, it would have clearly been a great joke and a shining beacon of wit when mixed with the story of (non)Paedophilia. Hahaha!

However, as it was typed by an American (or sub-species of American), there was a question mark over whether it was wit or not.

Obviously is wasn't. :)

Canadians use the English spelling of words.

Colour is actually spelled with a U.. and there are a lot less Z's in use.

Status
Not open for further replies.