What's new

Phantasialand | F. L. Y. | Vekoma Launched Flying Coaster | 2020

JammyH

Hyper Poster
Don’t know if this has been posted yet but here is a snippet of the soundtrack (same as the one in the trailer but extended).

I’ve certainly never heard the second half before...

Last edited:

JoshC.

Strata Poster
I'm no music expert, but the second half sounds exactly like the first half, just slightly edited, like it's been distorted or something, plus some sound effects thrown over. Certainly could be the soundtrack, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's something someone's thrown together to get views.

As much as I like what we've heard so far, it really reminds me of the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory remake.

Peter Immelmann

Mega Poster
I'm no music expert, but the second half sounds exactly like the first half, just slightly edited, like it's been distorted or something, plus some sound effects thrown over. Certainly could be the soundtrack, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's something someone's thrown together to get views.

As much as I like what we've heard so far, it really reminds me of the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory remake.

Of course, these kind of soundtracks are all but very original compositions. They are variations of existing subjects that are around in themes of movie soundtracks and things alike for decades. So, from the musical point of view it's certainly not a piece of art. However, I think it perfectly does the job and will probably support the atmosphere in Rookburgh very well. So, I think it's fine. (However, wouldn't mind if there's more parts to come giving it a little bit more of a variation when played in a loop.)

operateur

Roller Poster
I don't understand this, what are they doing. Keeping everything so secret. This gives me a feeling the opening is not close at all..

Timo

Roller Poster
So in 10 minutes the exclusive Rookburgh preview for Phantasialand‘s employers is happening. I hope someone installs a live stream ?