What's new

Paultons Park | Farmyard Flyer | Custom Zierer Force | 2022

Jamesss

Hyper Poster
It's a neat little addition.

Obviously it's not that interesting for most of us here

But from a park design point-of-view it rounds off the area well.

I like the colour scheme. And the spinning propellor is a nice touch.

Niles

Giga Poster
Some pictures from the park, the aeroplane design is adorable ☺️

E-NUemHWEAAROSG

E-NUfpRWQAYM9Vt

E-NUgHKX0AISRIw

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/Lawrence_Mancey

Last edited:

Tonkso

Hyper Poster
I'm thinking I may be able to get my niece on this next year. I took her on Dino Chase when she was 2, and she hated it. She's 4 now, and rode the Wacky Worm on South Parade Pier with my sister, and she hated it.
I'm wondering if next year, when she's 5, we can do Paulton's together and she might just be old enough to enjoy it. I'll probably avoid Storm Chaser and Pterosaur (with her, at least) but this looks like she could handle it.

Ethan

Strata Poster
I'm thinking I may be able to get my niece on this next year. I took her on Dino Chase when she was 2, and she hated it. She's 4 now, and rode the Wacky Worm on South Parade Pier with my sister, and she hated it.
I'm wondering if next year, when she's 5, we can do Paulton's together and she might just be old enough to enjoy it. I'll probably avoid Storm Chaser and Pterosaur (with her, at least) but this looks like she could handle it.
Be sure to post back on here when she hates this too ;)

Ethan

Strata Poster
Paulton's theme better than any Merlin property lets be real
I mean, I don't think we've really seen all they can do yet.
Tornado Springs is their only top-quality area in my opinion, at least so far. I really don't think the rest of the park stands up to even Merlin parks, so I think it's too soon to say.

I think what is clear though it that both Paulton's and Merlin do have some really brilliant creative minds behind them, but they operate very differently. I'd say we need to let Paultons refurb/grow more before saying it's the best themed park in the UK because I don't think it is just yet. But the way they're going, they might well be soon!

Matt N

CF Legend
In fairness, I’d say Lost Kingdom was a pretty phenomenal effort too; it has lovely landscaping, and some of the animatronics are very impressive!

Jamesss

Hyper Poster
I don't think Paultons has the best theming in the UK.

But I do think they have that potential for the future.

Whilst every other UK park feels like its peak passed years ago, Paultons feels like the peak is yet to come.