What's new

Paultons Park | Farmyard Flyer | Custom Zierer Force | 2022

Ethan

Strata Poster
I did see a plane in a "backstage" area of the park near the entrance (did take a naughty photo through the bush but won't post it as even though they probably don't care, just feels rude), however it was white and red at the time. I was expecting red track to be honest but I'm sure the finished product will blend together nicely. I have faith!

Pear

Strata Poster
I did see a plane in a "backstage" area of the park near the entrance (did take a naughty photo through the bush but won't post it as even though they probably don't care, just feels rude), however it was white and red at the time. I was expecting red track to be honest but I'm sure the finished product will blend together nicely. I have faith!
Red White and Blue track would make sense for an American themed area. The perfect amount of tacky patriotism to represent this country!

Ethan

Strata Poster
Red White and Blue track would make sense for an American themed area. The perfect amount of tacky patriotism to represent this country!
This is true! I would say the area in general has warm hues, though. Reds, browns and yellow/golds. The area looks rather fab though so I imagine they won't design something that would stick out like a sore thumb (looking at you, Storm Surge)

Niles

Giga Poster
Supports for the coaster have started to go up:
E6fbgsBWYAARfWU

E6fbgjxWYAEjfkI

Source: https://twitter.com/Thrill_Nation

Last edited:

JoshC.

Strata Poster
That being said, given that the coaster will likely be completed within the next few weeks, what are the chances of it opening this year around September/October time?
Given it's marketed as a 2022 opening, I'd say next-to-zero. It's not just ride completion which determines a ride's opening, but budgeting, staffing/training and marketing. All of those would be important here, but the latter would be the most important I expect...They'll be able to market an extension to Tornado Springs, reminding people the new area exists, and driving repeat custom.

There's also an alternative, ground-level, view from Thrill Nation:

Ethan

Strata Poster
The blue does clash but I actually quite like it now? That aerial shot pleases me, it sort of brings a pop of colour to the otherwise warmer coloured area. I stand corrected!

Rupert

Mega Poster
The blue does clash but I actually quite like it now? That aerial shot pleases me, it sort of brings a pop of colour to the otherwise warmer coloured area. I stand corrected!
I completely agree, really nice & vibrant colour!

I also think the aerial shot shows how well-constructed the area is - something of interest at every point, e.g. ride, theming, playground, shop - all space is used really well.

Matt N

CF Legend
It certainly looked like it was coming along well on Friday, and I think it actually fits into the area really well, personally!

Being too short to easily be able to reach over the construction fence without fear of dropping my phone, I’m afraid I couldn’t get any decent photos, but it certainly looked like it was coming along well; it’ll easily be ready for the start of the 2022 season, I reckon!

Matt N

CF Legend
Ooh, nice; I’m loving that train design!

They’ve certainly progressed quickly over the last 2 days, because the track wasn’t even done on Friday from what I could see!

James F

Hyper Poster
I know it had been said, but this park has the most exciting future ahead of it for UK parks. They are going the extra mile and pushing the boat out when it comes to theming each project which is exciting to see

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk