What's new

Parque Warner Madrid | Gotham City Escape | Intamin Launch Coaster | 2023

sergi1206

Roller Poster
There are some videos shared on Instagram, from de 1st launch, and we can see that testings have started! I hope that Warner would publish oficially on his counts tomorrow or this week, because there are a lot of confidencial info on somo pages or forums. We will see how continue this story

Enviado desde mi Mi 9T Pro mediante Tapatalk

JFranks

Mega Poster
There are some videos shared on Instagram, from de 1st launch, and we can see that testings have started! I hope that Warner would publish oficially on his counts tomorrow or this week, because there are a lot of confidencial info on somo pages or forums. We will see how continue this story

Enviado desde mi Mi 9T Pro mediante Tapatalk
Holy cow, if that´s not speed up, this launch looks wild. Ofc there is one car missing and the train is empty which might make it slightly slower but it still looks like a short but strong one.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Holy cow, if that´s not speed up, this launch looks wild. Ofc there is one car missing and the train is empty which might make it slightly slower but it still looks like a short but strong one.
One car isn't missing, it's a 3-car train.

Efteldingus

Mega Poster
Geeeeez, punchy launch into a corkscrew with crazy hangtime, into another launch up a 45m top hat. Now that's how you start a coaster

Ethan

Strata Poster
Yeah I imagine it'll run at a similar pace to Toutatis/Patheon's first inversions tbf, which still means hang time!

Sorry if this has already been mentioned/asked a hundred times... Is the only opening info we have that it'll open in "summer"? Planning to visit in mid/late May :/

JFranks

Mega Poster
Yeah I imagine it'll run at a similar pace to Toutatis/Patheon's first inversions tbf, which still means hang time!

Sorry if this has already been mentioned/asked a hundred times... Is the only opening info we have that it'll open in "summer"? Planning to visit in mid/late May :/
Should be open by May. It will open in spring confirmed by the park, If there are no delays that is. But I don’t think so because Uncharted Portaventura is opening on June and they won’t want to overlap the openings.

oriolat2

Giga Poster

As far as I know, the park was aiming at a possible Easter opening. We'll see how testing develops. And as JFrank has mentioned, the park will want as much media attention before this attraction is ultimately outshone by Uncharted.

Lofty

CF Legend
I really hope they're running that first launch at minimal speeds for testing, because that hangtime looks horrific.