What's new

Parc Asterix |"Oz'Iris"| B&M Invert

^Well, besides that. But I don't see why it couldn't be the exit to an Immelmann or something like that. Ignoring the fact that the track doesn't line up behind the pillar. ;)

It's almost like they got to stand in the bottom of this trench and look backwards:

http://www.rcdb.com/87.htm?p=5155

^Wow. I don't have the free time or care enough to notice something like that.

Here I was, thinking that you were one of the more sane ones here.
:p

nadroJ said:
Ethan said:
I think this will ride better than most inverts... except for Nemesis obvs :roll:

Why?
Cuz Nemesis is the best invert in the world!!!!! DUH!

Exceptit'sreallynot.

I think this is going to be good though, it's unusual enough to stay interesting even if it's not.

Lol, I meant the part about it riding better than most inverts ;] I think it looks good, but it's not the BEST layout I've ever seen for an invert. Different yes, but that's not necessarily the recipe for an excellent coaster (as we well know, with our countries love of 'world's firsts' and hardly any 'great' coasters to speak of).

We shall see.

As far as that poster goes, I really hope they are actually building that Eiffel Tower obelisk thing. It's gorgeous.

Obelisks <3

^As a matter of fact...they have.

zq7Bl.jpg

Why wouldn't they??

100% official video...with a train moving at the speed of light...

http://parc.parcasterix.fr/B2B/carte_vo ... cteur.html

It's not the breaking news that made me laugh, it's because I thought it was something related to the 'British National Party'...

Looks nice though!

-lofty- said:
iblamefish said:
CoasterCrazy said:
Not sure if it's BREAKING NEWS, but...
One of the funniest posts I've read in a long time. Congratulations sir!
CoasterCrazy said:
...the theming has progressed significantly!

Really?! i though this was;

CoasterCrazy said:
...the theming has progressed significantly!

Good call.

Having said that though, I'm liking the amount of effort which has gone in to the theming which is there.

I personally can't wait until this beast opens.

I must say, I think this is shaping up rather nicely. I like that trench. It's more consistant than just facade with grey, boring concrete inside.

Wow...the theming has progressed significantly!!!

oFv7p.jpg

This really does rival and replicate Montu...

I'll be back with some more BREAKING NEWS soon...