What's new

"Now Showing"

Error said:
WHY IS IT DOING SO WELL?

Maxi-Posters-Twilight--Edward--3318.jpg

This is why Twilight is doing so well.

nadroJ said:
Shut up he's actually gorgeous! It's why twilight is so tantalizing, all the close-ups of him. Yum.

No.

He looks like a rejected Ken doll you'd find at a pound shop.

^ Honestly, what do people expect? He was one of THE biggest celebrities.. You think they're not gonna spend loads of time with coverage about his death?

Except it's been a week with nothing but this. Especially when actually important news items were happening. Oh well. I just want it over...

I just watched the third Mummy film. It wasn't as bad as I thought, though the new Evelyn was terrible and Brandon Fraser? Ew.

It didn't make a lot of sense either, and felt dumb without an actual Mummy...

BUT, why did I like it? ALEX! Holy crap, did he grow up well! 9/10 because he was so fit, 5/10 for the film.

Double post, whatever.

I also watched recently...

Gran Torino - Great, but, the amateur nature of the actors shows. And Clint sounds like Batman. 8/10.

Doubt - Amazing. You have to have an attention span and a mind, but, it's excellent, and the best display of acting I've seen in a long, long time. No wars, no robots, just pure, fine film making excellence. Such a shame stuff like this is so much less successful than mindless crap like Transformers... grrrrr... 10/10.

In Bruges - Hilarious, heart breaking, and quite violent! Everything you'd want in a movie. And Colin Farrell looks absolutely GORGEOUS in it. Seriously. I've never seen him look half this good. Jesus Christ... 9/10