What's new

Most Disappointing Ride

A

Anonymous

If I could say one coaster it would have to be Mantis, for some reason I felt like the whole experience was missing something for some reason. maybe it was because I just got off of MF for the first time and my heart was still racing. it didn't calm down until i ran to skyhawk.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Said this so many times but.

Superman: Ultimate Flight in SFGAm.

Just didn't excite me, the pretzel loop was ok, but I was actually bored round the rest. I've never had that on a B&M ever.

Kentucky Rumbler was kind of disappointing, I mean, I expected it to be in my top ten, but it just didn't cut it. The drop was nice, the turns were good, it had a decent rerideability factor, but there was just something missing and I can't pinpoint it.

PLCP

Mega Poster
Son of Beast is, without a doubt, one of the worst coasters I have ever been on. I'm not sure I've ever felt as close to death as I did in that first rose bowl.

Also Mummy at USF. Its not awful, but not as good as I was expecting.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Not that it was a huge letdown, but Dueling Dragons wasn't as awesome as it looked. They only managed to sync up the trains twice when I visited USF.

A

Anonymous

g-force at drayton manor, i had high hopes for this ride but it is absolutely RUBBISH!

Blaze

Hyper Poster
PMBO was disapointing, and so was Rita, but I expected it (Rita) to be crap anyway, so it did not let me down too much.

Thom25

Roller Poster
Hercules, SoB, Mean Streak ALL disappointed me since the closest is 8 hours away by car !

Mantis REALLY disappointed me when they added the trim brake in the middle of the first drop (wtf).

herbinator

Mega Poster
dissapointment

I know it's not as big as the other rides mentioned but X:no way out really dissapointed me as I thought wow backwards and in the dark but you can see and it's so rough!

big john

Mega Poster
AIR at alton is **** nuf said lol actually im not that fond of alton as a place as is so this might have something to do with it lol

Nick

Mega Poster
Stealth, I foolishly expected there to be some form of airtime or dropping sensation, also the launch felt slow to me.

I'm surprised no one else has mentioned it.

Lucy

Hyper Poster
I've always got airtime on Stealth - on the top hat and the airtime hill but I guess it's all down to different people's experiences :D

Anyway, I can't think of a ride that's disappointed me - maybe PMBO as the first drop's the only good bit!

A

Anonymous

Probably Millennium Force. I mean it was good back when I was 9, but then again that was when I wasn't tall enough to ride a lot of other, better rides. After riding airtime filled rides like Diamondback, MF is pretty dull. The drop and speed are cool, but the track shakes so it isn't that smooth. Then again, sitting the front in 50 degree weather probably didn't help too much either...