What's new

Most Disappointing Ride

Jake

Strata Poster
It would, but it doesn't, thus it sucks :).

Montezoomas on the other hand, was awsome, thanks to Knotts keeping the lap bars!

jayjay

Giga Poster
Shiekra. After all the raving about it, and having loved Oblivion, I was expecting to come off it wanting to run back round to do it again. All the elements seemed too drawn out and forceless (apart from the drops, which were fun as I expected). The water run especially, seemed to do nothing interesting except slow the train down.

A

Anonymous

zcl said:
The Dark Knight..seriously. I expected more, but then again....
The same for me. When I haerd there was going to be a new ride at SFGAM I was estatic, but with that "indoor Rajun Cajun" :cry:

A

Anonymous

Nemesis, I was soooo excited because everyone says it's great but when the ride ended I just felt disappointed and I didn't know why.

Casio

Mega Poster
Definitely Saw. I know I really should've listened to the enthusiasts, but I was taken in by my friends claiming it was 'well sik.' The queue length ruins the atmosphere (I think those policemen would've managed to find you if you're standing outside in the same place for 1 and a half hours) and the outside part of the ride is dull and painful.

Incredible Hulk also dissapointed me mainly because it gave me a massive headache, and I wasn't impressed with SheiKra's drop after riding oblivion.

CreditCrazy

Hyper Poster
I was very disappointed with Diamondback. It still made the end of my Top 10, but I was expecting a ton of airtime and just got a little bit of floater that was hardly noticeable.

^ No way! I dunno WHERE you sat and when you rode it, but that thing has mad airtime! The pull over the hills makes it like, borderline ejector. Maybe you just caught it on a bad day or something.. Goliath is a coaster for me that I expected a ton of airtime and got a teensy bit of floater..

CreditCrazy

Hyper Poster
I rode Diamondback 6 times total during 3 different days. Front, middle, back, inside, outside, everywhere. I just didn't feel the airtime.

A

Anonymous

Starliner at Miracle Strip in Panama City Beach. Granted, it was a small park, and the owner apparently built it all himself, so it was impressive given the circumstances, but it was still pretty disappointing. No airtime at all. It was basically just one big anticlimax.

Snoo

The Legend
Shivering Timbers. I heard so much, from so many people, and it really didn't deliver at all.

Snoo

The Legend
No. I heard it from not just friends, but from several polls, many peoples top 10's, and just over the last few years.. "ride ST.. its amazing!".. and tbh, it did LOOK good.. but the ride and the look are two different things.

No. I heard it from not just friends, but from several polls, many peoples top 10's, and just over the last few years.. "ride ST.. its amazing!".. and tbh, it did LOOK good.. but the ride and the look are two different things.

Yes, I WOULD feel bad for hyping that up as well.. But I can't, because you made me think Raven was going to be good :p .

Ben

CF Legend
I'd just like to say I always said ST looked terrible, and people always told me to STFU.

Ahh, being right ;)

I'd just like to say I always said ST looked terrible, and people always told me to STFU.

Ahh, being right

It DIDN'T suck.. It still doesn't SUCK to the point where it's like a bottom ten coaster, but it did use to be WAYYYY better than it is now.

And Jake, shush.