What's new

Most Disappointing Ride

Chickenboy155

Roller Poster
Wild mouse at Blackpool Pleasure Beach, I qued for 30 mins but when I finally go on it just hurt. It throws you round like a pinball, plus my friends Mum dislocated her shoulder on it. :(

^ Yes fail. And pansy yes, as you clearly can't handle a bit of rough ;) .

I will ride the Ultimate, it looks fab but that is irrelevant to this discussion :p .

Ollie

CF Legend
Brad said:
and ride the Ultimate, it is so much rougher and although not as good as the Voyage, it will break you.
One of Maddie's friends broke her rib on the Ultimate. And she came off with super bad bruises on her legs which hurt for days.
Still love the ride though. :p

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
dudecoasterman said:
Probobly Son of Beast and Firehawk at Kings Island. Honestly El Toro is a better wood coaster and Manta is a better flying coaster.
CaptainObvious.jpg

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Voyage (Holiday World)- Thought it would be a top three coaster, but disappointing, and rough.

You're such a fail. And a pansy :p .

<3
Voyage is relentless and hard work to ride, especially over and over again.

I thought it was awesome, but the two people I was with seemed to be unimpressed because it was "rough".

I think it's just that it goes on forever and it's so fast with no let up to regain yourself. It's not "rough".

It's awesome, but it ain't better than Toro.

nealbie

CF Legend
Expedition Ge Force - Expected it to be an amazing plus one to my coaster count and it was just diabolically mediocre! :(

Jools

Giga Poster
Dragon Khan, I was expecting it to shoot to the top 5 coasters, I rode it 9 times in total throughout different stages of the day and It never really kciked, thank god for Baco which exceeded my expectations!!

Venom2053

Hyper Poster
i d have to say Italian job (Backlot stunt track) at CW all the adds for it looked sick and theming looked cool from the outside but overall it was a big let down (N) :(

Kebab

Giga Poster
Jools said:
Dragon Khan, I was expecting it to shoot to the top 5 coasters, I rode it 9 times in total throughout different stages of the day and It never really kciked, thank god for Baco which exceeded my expectations!!
Yet Kraken is your number 2 coaster, and you say Khan 'never really kicked', you must be off your bonkers.

I'm the complete opposite, Khan pulls so many more G's than Kraken it's unparalleled.

jjjjustin

Hyper Poster
I hate to say this but I305 it looked so impressive but I only liked 1 part, the drop, because after that the restraints went down even more and crushed my legs.

Snoo

The Legend
Well.. to continue the thread..

KDGrizzly4Life said:
I don't understand why you thought it was so crappy. I've ridden Apollo's Chariot, Nitro, Titan and Intimidator is BY FAR the best of those Hypers in my opinion.

Second: I305 is still a great ride. I cannot give away company secrets, but we put those trims on there for a reason. Safety is our #1 concern and it sucks that we are getting **** from the enthusiasts about it.

Well the thing is that none of those hypers were any good (minus Titan.. but I've ridden Goliath at SFMM and that was HORRID.. so I assume it translates). Goliath at SFoG and DBack were my favorite two so far.. with Timmy being the worst. Of course.. that doesn't mean anything as they are all just average anyway.

See.. I really don't care why you put them on. Fact is.. the ride that I rode this summer pales in comparison to what it could have been. They should have just made the damn thing a launch coaster if they were going to simply kill the whole reason the ride is a Giga in the first place.

I am glad to see they are changing it now.. but my opinion won't change until I ride it again.

KDGrizzly4Life

Mega Poster
So I suppose you simply do not like Hypers ot begin with? That makes me feel a little better. You don't hate just those two, you hate 'em all :p

As for I305, I like the fast, low to the ground experience. The High Speed turns are freakin' awesome too. I'll see how the redo turns out when i go in for training on the 26th. I might even snap a pic or two for you guys ;)