What's new

Most Comfy seats/Restraints?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Big Dipper at Blackpool. It's so snugly and lovely. I love the way the seat warps around you and massages your buttocks as it goes around. Near the front there's no airtime either, so it's just like sitting on a large, warm jelly.

I could happily go to sleep on that coaster! :D

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
Are we talking about the same ride here Furie? Sure the seats are comfartable. They have that whole carpet thing going for them but the ride that follows batters seven shades of ****e out of you. Sleep? :?

bob_3_

Giga Poster
B&M Hyper please *dribble*

Even when the ride brakes harshly the clame shells perfectly designed to mould to your body shape as it flys forward, its kinda..catches you, like a big squishy mattress.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
B&M Flyers and Inverts are really comfortable.

I also love the X-car restraints, well G-Force as thats the only one i've ridden.

Xpress

Strata Poster
I have to say, the restraints on X and Tatsu are the most comfortable I've ever been strapped in with.

Snoo

The Legend
I think I said it before, but really its worth saying again.. B&M Hypers are quite sexy. As are Flyers when they don't crush your manparts.

Error

Strata Poster
Intamin OTSR are for me, the most enjoyable. This just says I need to get out there more.

...why aren't there any B&M hypers around here?

Airtime Cadet

Roller Poster
B&M inverts are fairly comfy, an so are intamin accelerators, but (this will sound odd) the most comfortable restraints I know of are on Flying fish at thorpe.

A

Anonymous

defiantly B&M hypers and as earlier said would be perfect lounge chair

worst would be python the plastic seats killed (kept hitting my back bone)

by the way what is a clam shell?

Ollie

CF Legend
Clam shells can vary depending on padding and how tight they are. But the majority of them are rather comfy and provide decent airtime. :D

A

Anonymous

B&M Hypers win hands down...Goliath @ SFOG has to be the smoothest ride I've ridden, next up would have to be the Incredible Hulk @ IOA.
~Seddy

divvie_dave

Mega Poster
I find that any ride with a decent amount of leg room is comfy. I always get stuck when getting in or out of collossus, and I hate it.

In terms of restraints, i've never really had an uncomfortable ride because of a restraint. As long as its got some padding, or dosent cut into your kneck then im fine.

But the most comfy ride for me was probably Rollercoaster at BPB, so damn comfy...

A

Anonymous

The winner for the best queue scheme is Oblivion. The winner for the best roller coaster theming is Spinball whizzer and is also the winner for the comfy seats and restraints category.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
I say Big Thunder Mountain at Disneyland Paris.

Nothing says 'relax' more than faux leather seats with what seems to be filled with memory-foam for your butt! :lol: