What's new

Midland Mayhem IV Trip Reports

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Keep your eyes peeled people, they're something new and sexy cruising round the site...

Points for the first person to spot it. ;)

jayjay

Giga Poster
Great weekend. Absolutely shattered, even a day on, but nevertheless, it was worth it to see you lot again.

It was great meeting Kimahri and Benin again and being generally nerdy (a legion of SPIDERS*). Much fun was had. Apparently expressing one's opinion about "I Stopped to Fill my Car Up" by the Stereophonics is punishable by bin (most of what I said about Stereophonics was actually just to argue with Neal - they're a good band really, but still not MUSE :D ).

Ridewise, I didn't really enjoy Alton's rides as much, but that was more tiredness, general lack of energy and reluctance to give Alton Towers £5 to hold my bag for the day. After a long sleep and a more relaxing day (for whatever reason, I was happy to let Drayton lock my bag up for £4), Drayton Manor was more fun. I really enjoyed the rides more too. Ben 10 was really very good for its size and I wouldn't mind doing it again whenever I decide to go back. Shockwave was surprisingly good yesterday too. G-Force... no. Just no. Highlights from Drayton include round of applause for bat-not-on-a-stick-any-more, fat boat on Excalibur actually managing to soak my leg, leaf antics and "Ian from Coasterforce" on the Bounty.

* Anyone who heard that and was confused may want to look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHQoKvg6NjI

AJ

Giga Poster
Hixee said:
Keep your eyes peeled people, they're something new and sexy cruising round the site...

Our wedding plans?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
AJ said:
Hixee said:

Our wedding plans?
SSSSSSHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! FFS, no-one was meant to know... :(

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Mysterious Sue said:
JayJay we only put you in the bin because you like Maroon Five. I think most people would say that's fair ;)

Quoted for truth...

Ian your report is brilliant... I forsee more graphs in reports in the near future...

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Cheers!

Loefet isn't the only one who can do graphs. :p

I suppose I have to graphs for DMP as well now. Don't expect anything too soon!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
What a weekend! I'm still exhausted (or am I?), so I'll write a full report later. For now:

Good to see some new faces
Great to catch up with people again
Ian from Coasterforce!
Ice cream on AJ's face!

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
lmao Ian's trip report had Kyle and I lolling...

We had fun, Drayton is a **** hole though. I might write to them to inform them.

AJ

Giga Poster
gavin said:
What a weekend! I'm still exhausted (or am I?), so I'll write a full report later. For now:

Good to see some new faces
Great to catch up with people again
Ian from Coasterforce!
Ice cream on AJ's face!

Love. You.

Karen

Hyper Poster
Vid is ALMOST completed :) wil post as soon as :)

Excellent weekend. The best bit has got to be when Katie soaked Mushroom and I got it all in the vid :D

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Haha! Good work Katie! :lol:

And Neal's biscuit fiasco! Ahh... happy days... :D

Kage

Roller Poster
i really enjoyed it even thought i only went to the drayton manor meetup i made loads of new friends,
and i cant wait for the next meetup, but overall really ejoyed my day out.