What's new

MARCH 15th- UPDATE!

That looks great. I really like the detail and the porch thing is cool.

You may want to put a fence around the pool though. ;)

I really like the detail and the porch thing is cool.

Porch thing? I don't get it :p .

Thanks for all the nice comments though you guys (and girls), I appreciate it!

As for the fence around the pool, fences are actually one of my biggest pet peeves in RCT2. For some reason I have issues with using two different fence types, but then if I use too much of one fence type it becomes repetitive and ugly, so I didn't know what to do.

I mean the porch by the main entrance.

Where the cars drive under so that people don't get wet going into the hotel.

y1peRurz5Qm48rMXYv7FidouS_ZxjbMXgeW98Ztx4YRxhtwt9KP9Ssv6gOeVPAxlKH1dvv1f6bU1IY

That sort of thing.

LiveForTheLaunch said:
Yeah, I prefer RCT2. I had RCT3 for a while but it ended up crashing this computer and costing about $250 to fix so I never installed it again. Two is just way better for pretty much everything.

HHOOWW DDDAARREEEE YOOOUUUU!

Pft, well you're clearly wrong :D

This building work is looking very very nice, keep up the great work!

^I know I've told her for ageeeess that RCT3 is better, yet she fails to believe me. And if she only dislikes it because her computer crashed then she fails even more.

Sorry Tay, but you fail to see the better game. :p

Tays right. RCT2 IS better. RCT3 slows down after a while and gets irratateing laggy. Also it closes for no reason and makes your PC crash etc... RCT2; there is more choice and stuff.

Already commented on the current work so wont again :p

Deano . W .

EDIT: Ok, RCT3 has better graphics. But it makes it slow and laggy ^^^ (Y)

Alright, here's a small sneak preview of what is to come. I decided to build a waterpark, but the area in the screenshots is obviously not totally done:

SCR13.jpg

Entrance and stuff

SCR12-2.jpg

Some slides

SCR14.jpg

Yellow slide

But yeah like I said, be nice because I'm not done this area yet. I just wanna see what you guys have to say about it so far.

Its a good start. And i really like the Enterance!

The landscapings not at all bad either ;)

Those slides look like fun too.

Thanks, and yeah it's definitely just a start. I still have to add so much more buildings and stuff in the area so if anyone comments on how empty it is, they need to be hit in the head with a brick.

Thanks Deano.

*Hits Ollie on the head with a brick*

Anyway, can you elaborate on what you mean by you don't like the terrain? I had to do that because otherwise it's be big staircases and stuff without anything surrounding it like you most often see on waterslides, which would mean even more grey.

^I completely disagree with Ollie, don't worry. :lol:

I think the terrain actually looks really natural. Very well done.

Can't wait to see more.

It's quite good, but I'm not keen on the loading system for the yellow slide. What I suggest doing is getting rid of that bit of lift hill, and just making a staircase that goes up to a platform where they people would be able to stand before jumping down the slide, it would make it much more realistic.

Keep it up though!

Ew Trav, the stairs look SO bad though. The reason I have terrain is so the stairs will blend in or be a bit blocked by trees. Have you ever seen the dinghy slides where you go up the lift first? I guess that's what I was trying to go for because I didn't wanna make a huge staircase that high, as they look really bad.

I'll try it and see how it looks, but I dunno if I'll like it.

^ You can make those stair towers look good, Tay. Talk to me sometime and I'll give you some links. I can also show you how to make some of those slides work.

Right now what you have isn't bad, although I would work more on a semblance or order or planning of your area. It seems to me like a couple squares of path with a slide here and there, and I think you could really benefit from having a waterpark plan so it all works together.