What's new

Longest Queue and Most Excessive Switchbacks

Ben

CF Legend
Yeah, Crystal Wings.

China has LOADS of huge queues, but, they have a weird way of just, randomly shutting parts of it off. Like, you'll queue on the pavement, and then walk through a huge, inside queue. It's ridiculous.

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
reddude333 said:
I know it's not a coaster, but the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland has a ginormous queue...at least it's themed really well :) Probably are much worse I've been in but I always think that when I think never-ending queue.

I was about to start screaming at you because Indiana Jones at Disneyland most definately IS a coaster... then I realised you meant the ride in Anaheim. Fortunately.

Nowadays, Thorpe's Tidal Wave rarely has any queue at all, even on a boiling day, and I'm bloody knackered by the time I've walked from the entrance to the station, and that's when the extended queue ISN'T used...

reddude333

Giga Poster
Raptor's switchbacks are excessive considering the relatively low popularity of the ride, but I don't remembered Mean Streak having too long of a queue line, although then again, not a popular ride in the slightest.