andrus

Giga Poster
Done:
hump.jpg

<3

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
This looks super sexy :D
Has anyone got a photo from a better angle (without me trawling through the topic, sorry) that better shows the positioning compared with Lisebergbanan?

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Thanks very much that shows it perfectly.
I love it when rides are on top of each other like this. I think it adds a whole new level of excitement.
Can't wait for this now.
:D

Lofty

CF Legend
That's looks so mammoth due to the hillside location, I can't wait to see the Inverted Top Hat too, looks great.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
They are currently working on the exit of the inverted tophat.

61040_694613960560632_1979085131_n.jpg

The drop from it is now in place, track is just peeking over the trees...

current.jpg

So sections 1(predrop), 2(corkscrew), 3(1st launch), 4(2nd corkscrew), 5(1st airtime hill), 10(2nd launch), 12(final airtime hill) are all complete.
Footers are in for the pretzel(section 6) but no track in the area as of this morning. No idea how the other end with the zero-g and helix before the 2nd launch is coming along. Yet to find any pics of that area since launch 2 went up, the pic above isn't showing any track there as far as i can see.

lond

Roller Poster
^^ Loefet took the photos when he and I visit the construction area of Helix 31/1.

/// Marcus

lond

Roller Poster
Two (almost) 360° panoramas from the constructions site of Helix.

/// Marcus

edit: Updated image site to 360cities

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Looking forward to seeing the construction update next week. The S turns are currently going in and the supports for the inline and brake run/station entrance are up.
There also seems to be more activity in the pretzel area.

peep

CF Legend
It's all just so ridiculous. I love it. There was a picture of the station under construction but now I'm here I can't find it.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Don't understand that, I think it looks a sexy beast (in fact, I may start calling it Snoo). Love the colour scheme and the plumbing-like supports. It's somehow at odds with, yet compliments the landscape, both at the same time.