I just got back from an Orlando trip. Rather than comment on all 32 new creds, I'll just do 1 for each park.
(176) Mako - I was really surprised by how much air this ride gives, especially for a B&M hyper. Every hill was pushing into flojector even in the middle seats (aside for the one after the mcbr which was pure floater), and then the speed hill was another step above that. My favourite coaster of the trip and my new favourite B&M hyper.
(179) Mine Blower - It's really such a shame as there are some smooth bits on this that makes it feel like a faster paced Twister @ Grona Lund, which I really liked, that really show how good it could be, but holy **** the rough bits are so bad. The front row makes the roughness somewhat bareable, but the it still just saps out any enjoyment of the ride.
(182) White Lightining - My first GCI since Wodan, and it's really fun. Not much more needs to be said.
(185) Velocicoaster - Given how much hype I had seen everywhere for this ride, the rave reviews, it topping peoples rankings, etc; It was the one I was most looking forward to for this trip and... well... it didn't quite hit. I rode it many times all over the train and different times during the day over multiple days, but something just wasn't hitting. It's still an incredible ride and the final inversion is one of the most insane things I've ridden, it's just there's something in the pacing missing that I can't quite put my finger on.
(189) Rip Ride Rockit - With how much hate this ride seems to get, I went in expecting the worst, and while it is rough at spots, I really enjoyed it, especially when I found out Muse - Stockholm Syndrome was in the secret song list.
(193) Space Mountain - I had seen povs of these rides for years and thought they were basically just some sort of indoor wild mouse or something, how good can the non-Paris Space Mountain layouts really be? Turns out, very. On my first ride I was pretty much laughing the entire time, I was just so surprised.
(196) Rock n Roller coaster - Not really much to comment on this other than Walibi really should consider putting a building around Xpress and making it indoors.
(200) Kumba - A ride I've wanted to get on for years given how much it gets compared to Dragon Khan and how welll aquanted I am with DK. While Kumba is so smooth, surprisingly so considering how old it is and when comparing it to DK, I still think DK is the better ride, it just has the better layout overall and the 2nd half is so much stronger.