What's new

Kings Island | Banshee | B&M Invert

Re: Kings Island | "Unknown" | "Unknown"

I, for one, am praying it's an invert or giga, or MAYBE they're thinking about a strata, which would be totally BA. Not that ill be horribly disappointed in a wing rider, but lets just say If it came down to raptor vs gatekeeper or Mystery mine vs Wild eagle, raptor and mystery mine would win for sure.

The people on Twitter are really starting to aggravate me. If you know what the ride is (or have a pretty good idea of what it is), then don't ruin it for the general public just so you can show off. There are alot of excited people out there and they don't want to know exactly what it is before the announcement.

I hope it's a "Wing Coaster" which does inversions not found on the others, e.g Cobra Roll, Sidewinder, Raven Turn & Interlocking Corkscrews etc.

Re: RE: Kings Island | "Unknown" | "Unknown"

Guys, its an invert flyer hybrid. Hits mcbr, folds up into flying position, then pretzel loop. It will be called batshee.

^^ Best Post of the topic
But seriously they have to be messing with us, or they aren't and were just seeing it as sarcasm!

Re: Kings Island |

Error said:
What if we're seeing a half tease?

If Banshee is indeed the name, why make a convincing 'The Bat' logo? They already bought the rights for it (And I imagine that is expensive), so why do that and have it be another name?

Well, what if they plan on rethemeing the entire area? Maybe it's meant for another ride.

My theory points to flight deck. It's a terrible name for a fairly good ride, and the original bat was also a suspended. They just would need a repaint of the original trains and track. Maybe even get those new vekoma floorless trains. I can only base this idea from the fact that when I was at KI last, the logos from the front of flight deck was removed.

This. Granted, I didn't know about this post until Screamscape mentioned it, but nonetheless, this.

Yeah. Screamscape mentioned my post. First for me.

...bit freaked out by this...

Sent from Applejack while out and about.

Remember fanboys, if the coaster isn't up to your expectations, we don't care.

We really do not care.

It's going to be a sit down wingrider.

Nah, I seriously think it will be a wingrider. When what's-his-name from Cedar Point said that it was a cover up.

Ethan said:

We really do not care.

I do. I care quite a bit; that's why I'm on this website, that's why I'm writing on this forum. I'm not a King's Island fanboy by any means, I couldn't tell you all of their coasters off the top of my head and chances are I'll never get to go there. But I still care a lot about what they're building. They have the money and space to create one of the best rides in the world and as an enthusiast that excites me! It seems that a lot of coaster enthusiasts are the least enthusiastic people about them. Chances are a lot of people will be disappointed, and that might seem like a bad way for fans to respond, but it's just because we care so much. Don't kill our joy!

Ethan said:

We really do not care.

Remember douchebag, anyone can feel any way they want to because its a damn hobby.

Sincerely,

Go **** yourself.

Ethan said:

We really do not care.

Remember, enthusiasm isn't allowed here, my opinion is law.

Ethan said:

We really do not care.

Remember kids, crushing people on the internet to make your cyber dick bigger will not enhance your real one.

Ethan said:

We really do not care.

Remember Ethan, if you get hit by a truck, we don't care.

We really do not care.