What's new

Jade Goody

mrclam

Giga Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Wait, her funeral is only taking place today? Wouldn't she be like, partly disintegrated by now?

LOL!

Funerals dont happen the day after someone dies you know.

Sometimes if there's autopsies and stuff it cant take months...

^ Yeah, but three days after death is typically how long they wait.

But yeah I did mean decomposed, not disintegrated, and are they seriously putting her in a glass coffin like Lenin?

mrclam

Giga Poster
yeah.. she's going to be on display naked for the next couple of weeks - they're gonna charge people to visit and the money will go to her kids.

then on Easter day she'll jump up and go "RRAAAARRRGGHHH!!! FOOLED YOU!!"

EDIT: I made the last bit up

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Who will the British Press hound next?

Tbh, if I were them I'd be crapping myself. These people don't seem to last long, part from Amy ****ing Winehouse who still does the paparazzi rounds.

mrclam

Giga Poster
Ian said:
Who will the British Press hound next?

Theyve got at least another 6 months of jade stories.

first the funeral
then her jailbird husband going after the cash
then her boys being taken into care because granny proves to be unfit
then jade being spotted in mexico
etc etc etc

mrclam

Giga Poster
I like the way a flame is now appearing next to this title.. rather approiate really.

(better under the name - but still)

Harvey

Hyper Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Shut up guys, she wasn't like, obese. There have been far worse, and some of you guys aren't any better with your looks soo, be quiet.

Oh be quiet, she looked like a ****ing whale - period.

the_missus

Mega Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Shut up guys, she wasn't like, obese. There have been far worse, and some of you guys aren't any better with your looks soo, be quiet.

You might have a point but you don't see any of us throwing ourselves into the publics eye. Plus everyone is going on about how beautiful and lovely she was.....maybe after about 20 pints she might have been....but in reality she wasn't. Only time she'll look good is when shes been cremated and placed in a barrell

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
She isn't a whale, but she used to be. I'm anticipating that she is the messiah and will rise from the dead soon. That would be awesome :lol:

nealbie

CF Legend
Harvey said:
LiveForTheLaunch said:

Oh be quiet, she looked like a ****ing whale - period.

I've never smiled so much at a post Harvey! :lol:

Dave

CF Legend
LiveForTheLaunch said:

You shouldn't post everything you think. Keep it to yourself.

Dave

CF Legend
At least mine wasn't as spiteful.

Anyway thank god she's buried in the ground. If she is ****ing alive on Easter Sunday im going to make sure she's dead, as im sure thousands of others will do.